GSS Chapter 3: A tea. A mirror.

Special thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the patrons and donators listed here:

Maid-Paragons (Tier 3):

· Ayth (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY!!)

· Schoookie

· Knight_Redundant

· Aravir

· Teresa

· johnthephone

· Gray

Maid-Knights (Tier 2):

· Chaty

· Dajer

· Big Ounce

· AnimeFreak1982

· Dantenshi

· Toursaq

· Timofy

· CrimsonNarwhal

· eeleater

Maid-Squires (Tier 1):

· ByronHunter

· Bole

· Chaos

· Edje

· Salinthrous

· Sumdudeguy

· Thabian

· Thistle's Dragon

· Zenith

· Belkoth

· Vinicius Paiva

· Ar1357

· Quackin

· TheGeneralPlaysGames

· lobe l

· Tikku

· Raiju Raijin

· Greatred

Donators:

· YukisoraRin

· Bernard

Truly, thank you, your support literally made a difference, as without you it would have been literally impossible for me to continue writing.

For those who might consider subscribing to my patreon, know that your money really helps, not only me, my health, and the story, but also my sister, who is now fighting against a health condition of her own.

Of course, you wouldn't be joining for nothing, as you'd gain early access to the rest of Gabrielle's Side Story right now (Chapters 4 to 5), including their preview versions where you can see how the chapter evolved until their final version, the Spin-Off Waifu Bites, updates of the next illustration and early access to it, illustrated character sheets, and more!

Now, onto the chapter!

__________________________________________________________

As they passed through various streets and their various twists and turns, Auros could not help but wonder where Gabrielle was taking her next. Fortunately, she did not have to wait too long to figure that out, for when they took another turn a certain house came into view.

Its front was adorned by many climbing plants, which covered most of it with their big leaves. At first glance, it gave the impression that it was yet another building that had been reclaimed by nature, but as Auros gave it a closer look with her enhanced sight, not only were all the plants perfectly trimmed and cared for, but there were also various wooden tables in its front yard, and most importantly...there was a very beautiful and handmade sign hanging on the door with words that gave her the answer she needed.