Aruyirey! ~1💚

*****
"Hey, seriously you both look so good together ananya", exclaimed sakshi with a teasing smile.

"Yea yea, sakshi is right! You and rahul looks to good and i think he has some feelings for you", said preeti , making ananya to blush hard and she said, " Hey stop it girls, we both are good friends ".

" Oh I see, ipdi dhan vekapatutey solvangala, sakshi chuckled along giving a hifi to preethi. " Hey nanga friends dhan d, we didn't even talk about it" said ananya.

"Hey, the way he cares, the way he talks, the way her prioritize you lam patha friends mariya ir", before preethi completes,

"STOP IT GIRLS! ", a loud yell heard making the three to jerk and turn back to see their professor sivaangi krishnakumar to stand with her red shot eyes deeply staring them with her hands folded.

"What are you talking preethi!? Huh? And sakshi you too? You know what rahul thinks? And anaya did he say he has feelings for you? asked sivaangi , ananya replied back with a horizontal nod

"Then, why the hell you guys are dumping her with unwanted thoughts, this is not healthy girls! If you have anything on him, you tell him ananya if he has anything he will tell you , don't get manipulated by their words and start dreaming, Understand? ", warned sivaangi, making ananya jerk and said

"Okay ma'am sorry for this".

"And you girls sakshi and preethi, don't give her false hopes and you girls and mainly she will regret it very badly if the situation is not your side", said sivaangi.

"Sorry ma'am, we were just teasing her", sakshi said. " Teasing should be teasing sakshi , mind it she should not get any hopes from that" said sivaangi making her nod along with a apology.

"Sorry ma'am, we will not do it again, said preethi." Na romba hitler mari behave panren nenaikadhinga, I am speaking the fact, you girls don't know how it kills if she started feelings for him and he doesn't not have anything back", said sivaangi with a bitter chuckle and her eyes brimming in tears.

"We understand ma'am, sorry!",the trio replied sivaangi to nodd and get back to the staff room. This incident , this particular incident made her mind to drive into her past. She smiled with tears flowing in her cheeks.

It's true,it pains like hell, if our heart crept with new feelings by false hopes, and in the end if you came to know the opposite side have doesn't even have anything. It's not less than a hell, there is no offense to the opposite side but the one who started having feelings will get haunted each and every moment!

Sivaangi pushing away all her thoughts, not make her to breakdown, she went to take her afternoon shift classess, she is working as English professor in the famous university of chennai.

"Good afternoon ma'am", students wished her in chorus. "Good morning everyone, have your seats", said sivaangi with a smile.

" Ma'am , you look beautiful today", said vikranth, one of the student, making every laugh.

"Arambichutiya, keep quiet vikranth, sivaangi said with a chuckle and moved towards the board to take class.

"Okay, today what is the novel? I should take, preethi tell me", asked sivaangi.

"Ma'am, it's The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck", said preethi.

"Hmmm, yea, everyone take out your kindle and open the first chapter", said sivaangi and soon the students opened it and she started her class, she intenslt explaining the story and the grammatic stuffs over there.

Excuse me, Miss. Sivaangi , an office staff said making sivaangi to stop her class, she looked to the door and said " Yes, get in, good day! "

"Miss. Sivaangi you have an urgent visitor", said the staff making sivaangi to frown and ask " May I know who it is? Sir". "He says he is your friend and he seems to be an Navy official", said the staff, making sivaangi's world stop and she is panting heavily and sweat drops blooming, with making her eyes moist, she asked, " His name? And is he came alone?".