Aval💛(Epilogue~1)

*********

Present,

Ashwin wiped off his tears as their memories made him to kindle all the missings of these years at the same time and giving him the pain he has undergone these years.

" Nee aasapatta mari career la nalla iruken, nee idha patutu irupen nu theriyum, epo ma varuva enkita vandhu clapp pani kudhikamatiya enkitta varamatiya sivaangi ma? " He thought with tears rolling down from his cheeks, he slowly moved towards the balcony and stood looking at the calm bright moon.

_____

A bright morning, with the chirpings of the morning birds, the milky clouds spreading positivity to the people of God Own's Country. Among them one soul, who is sitting down near the river drenching her feets resting her head in her palm, looking at the unstoppable waves.

" Ma ma " a little girl's voice broked her trance, she smiled and turned to see a adorable little girl with her tiny face twinkling in joy.

Sivaangi stood up and ran to hold her little joy in her arms. " Avni kutty" She said and hold her and twirled making the girl giggle. " Maa no no " avni said while sivaangi chuckled.

" Seri Seri enna achu baby ku, en ma va kooptinga? " She asked smooched her cheeks while avni giggled and said,
" Iniki enku new friend kedachrukey" She said making sivaangi to frown.
" New friend ah yar adhuuu? " Sivaangi asked. " Nee va na kamipen" She said cutely. While sivaangi nodded her and took her inside.

" Ma ma eraku eraku" avni exclaimed as sivaangi jerked. " Aii valu en kathrey? " she asked. " En friend angey par" avni get down of her slowly and with baby steps, rubbing her palms together having a giggle in her hands took her new pet cat in her hand and showed it to her sivaangi.

" Ma indha en new friend epdi iiikuuu? She asked making sivaangi to chuckle loud she ran slowly and kneel down before her and cupped her cheeks and said " Avni baby madriye sema cute ah iruku" . Avni nodded her cutely while swirling the cat with her arms. " Aai aii thala suthirapodhu adhuku ipdi suthurey" Asked sivaangi while avni fake glared at her and asked " Nee matum enna apdi suthune enaku thala suthadha ma? " . Sivaangi giggled and left out a sheepish smile.

" Hmmm epove ava dhana ungaluku? " came a voice from behind, making sivaangi to chuckle mentally. " Ama po da" avni snapped at the boy behind.

" Aii avni thappu sorry kelu" Sivaangi said while avni looked at him with a pout and muttered a sorry. " Hey ayan neeyum elarum enaku onnu dhan ma" She said pulling the boy ayan to her front.

" Po sivu unaku enga elarum vida avni dhan favorite " Ayan snapped back with a pout. " Aii ava kutty papa la adhan ava kooda adiga neram iruke ana elarum onnu dhan ayan chellameyy" Sivaangi consoled him while he nodded cutely getting a kiss from her.

" Ma " Avni got angered and stamped her foot in the floor. Ayan muttered
" Matniya nee" . Sivaangi glared at him and moved towards avni and kissed her cheeks loud. " Mmmm enaku umma tharanumm seiya?  Avni asked cutely making the both melt and she said " Okay okay ".

" Sivaangi " a voice came behind , sivaangi turned to see her friend shristi standing there with a smile and a wrapped parcel. Sivaangi left out a sigh seeing the parcel and get the kids in their room and went to shristi.

" Thirumbavum" Shristi said while sivaangi said " Epovum". " Theridhula poi pakalam la koluuppu edhutu thirira? " Shristi scolded her while sivaangi left a sigh. " Mudinji ponadha pathi pesadha shrishti" She said while shristi argued
" Edhu d mudinji ponadhu avaru masam masam unakaga letter eludi adhoda gifts vechu enkita kuduthu vidrarey adhuva Ila nee dhan venam nu solalama adhalam edhu badrama vechukriye adhuva?!.