Longing for Spring 🤍~ 4

Marakalanu nambren!🪄

Sorry for the delayyyyy💜😚

Purely Fictional.

******

The two pair of eyes is none other than that, it's janani, his bestest friend from childhood and his colleague as well.

Janani walked towards surya who is grinning looking at the disappearing fiqure. She cocked her brows and nudged his shoulders

" Enna ranj, nature ah rasikriya ah? " She asked looking at the way he is looking.
Surya came out of his trance and looked at her replying " Adhu adhu Ila Ila, summa dhan sandeep sir and avaru daughter vandrudhanga ipo dhan kelambunanga"

Janani nodded her understanding and asked" I saw, chandhini right? " , he nodded his as yes while she asked
" Okayyy Enna achu? "

" Nothing serious, SAD , konjam avangala avangaluku pudicha mari vita she will become alright and fine, romba nalla pesunnaga, romba talented janu" He said smiling while janani nodded her slowly looking at her friend.

" En boom boom madu madri thala atra edavadhu solu" He said grumpily while janani chuckled " Hey loosu payale ena man solradhu nee dhan elam solriyeee...
Talk with her ranj, seems avangala take care panna panjame Ila but she is lacking of talks I guess"

He nodded slowly and said " Adhuku prechana Ila her father understood, avaru only him can bring her life back"

Janani smiled and said " I think it's not only him" , Surya frowned asking
" Purila? "." Puriyum sekramaveyy" Janani said patting his shoulders and get in.

Surya looked at his friend and shrugged off, his eyes moved towards his pet birds and mere thought of chandhini took over him, he smiled reminiscing her antics and love towards the birds and smiled even more wider, he left out a sigh and get inside.

______

The car drive was filled with silence, sandeep looked at his daughter's calm and peaceful face for the very first time, he smiled weekly for making her struggle so much these years, his trance was broken by her voice

" Appa! Appa! " She called while sandeep get back from his trance " Sollu da"
" Ac konjam kammi panringala it's over cold " She said rubbing her hands, sandeep quickly moved towards the ac controller and kept the temperature normal.

" Enna pa yosichute varinga?" She asked looking at sandeep's confused face, he looked at his daughter loving and ruffled her hair saying " Sorry da ma"

She noticed some glistening in his eyes and her hands urged to wipe those baby tears. " Appa ena achu? " , sandeep smiled and replied " Appa is sorry for making you go through all this these years, trust me ma Appa will never hurt you hereafter "

Chandhini felt bad for making her dad sad " Appa please it's over please , you can never hate me Or hurt me pa, it's all your love and care you are having on me pa, please pa feel panadhinga"

" Enna sonalum thappu thappu dhaney ma" He said smiling weekly while chandhini sighed saying " Okay let's end those right her and inimel correct your mistakes appa, enkooda daily jolly ah pesunga namma velila polam, get me explore the world okay ah pa? " She asked bobbing her cutely

Sandeep melted at his daughter's antics just like the first time he melted when she cutely crawled up in his chest with talking in air, when she was barely 2 months old.

Sandeep smiled and hugged his daughter ruffling her hair, while she her happiness bound, she smiled resting her head in his lap. She can sense the spring she was longing is gonna come soon.