College Kadhal~ 3💙

( kindly ignore typing errors) 👉🏻😁👈🏻

******
" Aiooo senioreyyy mudila ponga" She laughed hard hearing his Funny banters.
" Ma unmaiya ma idhalam unma " Ashwin said sincerely making her laugh more. " Seri Seri, aiii ashwineyyy time pathiya neram achu unga kooda pesitu irundha neram poradhey therila namma naliku pakalam na kelambren" She said with a smile for which he pouted and asked" Kelabanuma? " His warm tone sending chills to her spine " Adhu dhu na naliku varen ipo kelambanumeyyy" She said pouted making him to chuckle and he said " Seri naliku pakalam badrma poitu va, bye ma".She smiled nodding her head and said " Bye ashwineyyy ". "Maa adhu aprmm nee reach safe ah reach ayitanu how will i know? " He said scratching his brows for which she smiled hard and said "Adhukuu enna pannradhu seniorrrr"
" Mmmm number? " He said bringing all his confidence towards. She raised her brows giggling and said " Neenga dhan rep acheyyy en register la pathukonga" Saying she winked and ran way leaving a shocked yet blushy Ashwin here.

" Ennomoo panra ma nee " Ashwin thought rubbing his nape kicking the drink tin with his legs. " Dei dei adhu enna pavom panuchu adha yen odhaikura? " Anuj asked him. " Macha macha macha ennamooo ayiduchu da " Ashwin said for which anuj with a smirk he replied " Adhan theriyudhey" .

" Dei enna da? " Asked Ashwin pouted.
" Pinna enna da open ah ve kekren, pudichruka avala?" Asked anuj, a sudden adrenaline rush to ashwin,his heartbeat raised hearing about her , her smile, her eyes, her talks, her character, her imperfections, his heart knows he is fallen hard already but the mind is still yet to accept. " Anuj adhu vandhu purila da elame theliva anaodane solren " Ashwin said in a sincere tone.
" Puridu macha time iruku dont worry chill " anuj comforted him.

_________

Sivaangi reached her hostel and ahe quickly opened her mobile to check whether he messaged or not, as she expected he found her number and already sent a hiii rowdy to her for which she grinned hard and replied as she reached and good night senioreyyy.

" Sivaangi!! Sivaangii" , Priya snapped at sivaangi who is hardly grinning over the phone. " Aiioo nalla irundha ponnu orey naal la muthirucheyyy, deii chellam, dei sivu ena pareyy" Priya nudged her shoulders. " Ada enna Priya" Sivaangi asked glaring her. " Madam evlo neram koopdren ivlo neram phone ah pathu eeeee eluchutu, na ena panradhu enna dha achu unaku" Priya said irritaed.
" Un anna poi kelu d" She blurted out while playfully slapping priya's cheeks.
" Ennadheyyy en anna va" Priya asked with her eyes widen. " Adha dha bha dhuu " Sivaangi stammered while Priya give her a teasing smile " Enndha anna va solra nee, Ashwin anna dhaney, un senioreyyy? Uh? " Priya asked for which sivaangi flushed and tried to cover it up and said " Aii adhalam ila chumma iru na edhoo niyanbagathula soliten" Said sivaangi.

" Edho ila avaru niyabagathula solita" Priya giggled for sivaangi fake glared her
" Deii summa iru da, adhalam ila! " Sivaangi said. " Straight ah kekren Pudichruka avara? " Priya asked. Sivaangi remembered their talks, his sorrows, his happiness, his lovable nature, responsible mind, caring gesture, funny teasings,morever they way he respect and give her space made her to fall for him very hard, heart understood yet mind need too. " Adhu innum theliva edhum therila Priya apdi edavadhu na unaku dhan kandipa solven modhala " Sivaangi said pinching priya's cheek.

_______

Ashwin woke up and got ready to college earlier than before and sivaangi reciprocated the same. Both reached the campus at same and both looked at each other and waved a hiiii " Aiiiii senioreyyy good morning " Sivaangi squeeled at him for which he chuckled and said " Good morning ma".

" Aiiii same pinch ashwineyyy" She said extending her hand for a hifi looking at their same peach colour outfit with light blue denim bottom. " Aiii ama" He replied back with a hifi. " Epa ma valikudhu ma " He took his hands off shaking it for which she with In a reflex pulled his hands and started rubbing for heal, butterflies over his tummies he smiled at her concern filled eyes and chuckled and said " Nalla iruku ma" .
She frowned and asked " Enadhuu? "
" Elameyyy you, your gesture, your presence, your smile, your talks,your antincs, YOU" He said looking into her eyes for which she startled for a second and blinked her eyes rapidly making him laugh " Ma enna apdi pakra".