Aval💛~3

*******

Ashwin and Sivaangi grew closer and happier , they never named their bond and even they couldn't come to a conclusion soon but they wanted to be the same and they does know it's something bigger and special,they also little know they are falling for each other day by day,time by time, and some genuine people who admired their bond totally left their relationship as their wish and silently manifest for there we'll being and goodness but the story is totally different for some cooking up their own stories, that's definitely erked everyone.

Setting those aside, ashwin and sivaangi drove to their usual favourite spot, beach, ashwin sat stretching his legs while she sat beside him. The cool breeze touching their body, the voice of waves and the sun is too tired as it's started saying bye bye! Both wanted to freeze the moment.

" Sivaangi ma" He called her with his usual warm tone making her smile automatically , she turned towards his side and asked what through her brows.
" Ma I am preparing for the audition for collaboration with Harris sis " He said beaming in happiness while she is in cloud nine hearing the news as this one they have been waiting for long long months. " Aiiiiii ashwineyyyyy super uh kandipa nee select ah ve paru... I am eagerly waiting manna " Saying she hugged him softly wrapping the 5'11 inch human with her short hands while he smiled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Whatever may the situation be, whatever may the mood be, the one hug can heal their heart and calm their mind, finally they feel home. Their home!

After a minute of silence, they parted away, " Saptiya nee? " Sivaangi asked while ashwin smiled sheepishly while sivaangi glared at him giving him a slight knock " Ethana vati solren unaku sapdave matendra, kolupu ashwineyyyyy unaku kolupu saptu vela senja enna unaku " She kept scolding while he admired her keeping his plam in his cheek. " Yovv unna thitren nanu una mela tension avudhu ashwineyyyyy" She said glaring while he chuckled and whispered" Pasama tension rowdy", she melted towards him and his voice and left out a silent chuckle. " Sorry ma oru excitement la sapdama vanten" Ashwin apologized while sivaangi pouted, he smiled and asked " Namma yen ramesh anna kadaila poi sapda koodadhu" .

Her eyes go wide and clapped her hands " Polam polam ashwineyyyyy enakum pasikudhhuuuu " She pleaded while he said " Innum enna okandutu elundriiiii get up polammm" . Sivaangi giggled and sang " Enga namma porom chuck chuck chuck enga namma porom ramesh anna kadaiku" Ashwin chuckled at his cute woman .( wait what his ah? Is it? Dei ashwineyyy apdiya? " Therilayeee ana apdidhanoo? ". " Suthammm ne theramata")

Ashwin covered his face and started the bike while she hopped after covering herself. She smiled and hold his shoulder while he smiled like a mad man.

" Aiiii ashwineeyyy sirichadhu podhum vandiya edhu man" She said poking him while he nodded with a pout making her chuckle.

They reached the place after a long ride, she was all her own talking while he keenly listening with nod and smile .she liked him,she liked him more for this character of him. Listening someone is precious! She liked this precious thing in her Gem.

" Hiiiii ramesh anneyyyy" Sivaangi jumped before ramesh while he welcomed both of them with a warm and welcoming smile " Va da papa va " He said while Ashwin " Epdi na irukinga? " .
" Enaku enna thambi nalla iruken ulla vanga " He said. Both entered and sat in their favourite spot.

The place was a small yet private dhaba, the one which they used to hang out weekly. There were some people who come and as usual ended up gossips and some were just be themselves and minding their own business.

"Mmmmm epo dhan niruthuvangalo" Sivaangi huffed while Ashwin scrunched his brows and asked what? " Dho ipdi manushangale pakadha mari namala pakradha" She said while Ashwin chuckled " Vaipilla rowdy vaipilla, pakravanga elame thappila silar kannuku sandosam, silarku onume ila, silarku aarvam, silarku vanmam" He said gulping the hot spicy pani puri into his mouth while she nodded with giggle
" Unma dhan" .