Longing For Spring 🤍~ 6

******

Chandhini hitted the bed with Susan burrying its head in her croock of neck.
She smiled and let her fingers ruffle susan's hair.

" Susan unnaku onu theriyum mommy is super happy nowadays " She said smiling while Susan twinkled it's almond eyes and wiggle it's tail, showing her happiness to chandhini.

" Un mommy oda daddy, un mommy kita nalla pesuraaru, mommy pudicha mari iruken, nerya stories eludren , pudhu pudhu nalla bond mommy ku kedachruku ( chuckles) , so mommy romba happy ah iruken" She said grinning kissing Susan's face while Susan became active and started playing along with her hair and licked her face making her to giggle.

Chandhini chuckled to herself looking at the sleepy Susan, and her mind drive towards ayra, who made her day blissful, and automatically the mere thought of Surya made her heart stumble and she was confused with new arousing feelings but she liked it.

_____

" Chandhu hold your hand to the right" Sandeep taught chandhini who is holding the shuttle bat .

" Okay pa done , I will serve now " she said and served cock to him , where Sandeep who was a excelled in badminton played well , and chandhini who was playing with her father excitedly ,which was one of her wish.

" Chandhu , hold the bat with your thum pressing in top of it and other fingers sticked beneath , adha hold it firm and hit the cock okay?" He taught her while she nodded her understanding and did the same as he said and it was a perfect one .

" Appa you play very well" she proudly said in a wide eyes while Sandeep chuckled showing a thumbs up.

" Neeyum nalla veladra da ma " he complimented while kissing her top of her head.

She smiled and they continued playing for a while , it was super fun filled , Sandeep correcting chandhini's mistake and appreciating for her skill and her proudly jumping clapping her hands for her father's super hits .

( Onnuilllaaa ,effect of playing shuttle with my dad yesterday 😁)

______

Days went , chandhini healing day by day but her traumatic effect is still there which drives her afraid . Sandeep let her slowly get along with the society , and surya who is guiding her in her needy ,she was living the life with her favourite ones beside her to push her front and shower the things she was yearned all this years, their only motive is to make her independent and happy.

Currently , chandhini was came all alone to surya's clinic home to give him some of her cooking which has became a routine now.

( Food moolama Pasam affection kudukradhu!)

" Surya adhu kooda konjam dip Pani sapdunga apo dhan nalla irukum" she said guiding him to taste her every own combo of food

Surya smiled and did as she said
" Ma super ah iruku ma , seriously you cook really well!!!" , Chandhini's cheek filled up with red shade , while she muttered a " thankssss surya " in a whispering tone.

" Aiiii adhu unga collections ah?" She asked looking at his bike shed which Is almost having all rustic and fame bikes and the ones which are close to his heart. Surya followed her gaze and found the bike shed and smiled saying " ama ma enoda collections dhan" , her eyes widen and she became super excited.

" Otamatingala?" She asked enthusiastically while he nodded horizontal and said " ila ma apo apo dhan" , she nodded her head slowly and her face showed the yearning to have a ride ,he noticed this and asked
" Unaku otanuma?"

She was surprised and said " adhu ungaluku epdi?" ,He chuckled and replied" theridhu ma va "

He caught her wrist clutching like touching the feathers of birds ,her heart fluttered just like dandelions and she calmed her beating heart by breathing in and out , he dragged her to the shed and asked " oyee which one you want to ride?" , She smiled and saw through the bikes and choosed a old kinda lemon yellow Vespa and said " surya that one!"