Ente Hridayam 💕 (ON HOLD)

Heloooooo!!!

Characters ~

-Ashwin kumar as

Dev Sumithra Prabanjan

-Sivaangi as

Charu Menon

________

School love stories are the craziest ,cutest and loveliest of all!!

Those tingling sensation in our heart when we meet our crush, the new one which make us go mad, the slight brushes we yearn for, the stupid things we do for love.

Meet Dev Sumithra Prabanjan, who is a tamil boy pursuing his high school in the famous busiest school of the city.

Who is extremely caring in nature, a ambrivert boy and no one in his school campus left without falling for his charms.

What if this guy fall for the new mallu girl in his class? 😉

Meet Charu Menon, a new student transfered all the way from kochi. Who is super extrovert, completely loving and caring, who looks damn beautiful.

Lets see if she feel the spark in Dev?

______

" Enke ivade inne poganu agrahamilla acha" Charu whined kneeling down to his father Menon.

" Nyan ningaloda yojikunnila" She said

( I don't want to go from here, dad)

( I don't agree with you)

" Adhu ila mole, achan ipo avade jolli cheyyunnu, koracha adjust chei mole" Menon pleaded her consoling her making pout with a slight nod.

( its not that dear, appa having work there now, please do adjust a little )

" Enaku ishatamilla, pakse ninnalkayi nan srigarikunnu acha" She said pouting.

(I don't like it but I am accepting for you all dad)

" Awhhhh, enda priyapetta makale, nandi mole" Menon said hugging heoomr.

( awww, my lovely daughter, thanks dear)

" Achanum makalum tamillulla sambashanam avasanicho? " Charu's mother mohana came asking.

( has the conversation is over between the dad and daughter?)

" Ammey, kalinnu" Charu said with a kutty smile.

( mom, it's over)

" Endha ma, ninnal elam pack uh cheidhutunto? " Menon asked her.

( what ma, did you pack everything? )

" Athey, nyan adhu uchakallinjt thane cheytu" Mohana said placing them the food.

( oh yes , I did it afternoon itself)

" Ammey ninnaku ishatama? " Charu asked sitting in the dining table.

( mom, do you like?)

" Anngana alla, ellam sahajaryangal, entu cheyanum? " She said serving the food.

( not like that, it's all situation, what to do? "

" Koracha samayam adjust cheiyun pinne namatte ivade varaam" Menon said to them assuring.

( adjust for sometime, afterwards we will come back here)

Both nodded and muttered " Manasalayi"

( understood)

The trio slept after having dinner, but deep in charu was not fully convinced and grumpily accepted the request.

Let's see her desireless trip changes her life or not?

____

" Dev you have school next week , olunga poi hair cut pannu " Sumithra said combing dev's hair.

" Ada amma, na last day of holiday apo dhan cut panuven adhu vara its not happening ma" Said dev pinching her nose while putting his hair band over his hair.

" Elam unga appa va solanum, unaku solamana avarum serndhu valathutu irukaruuu" She huffed making him giggle.

" Haha mom, chill" He said giggling.

" En da chill uh bill uh nu po poi assignment complete pannu, epo paru football , PS nu suthitu iruke" She scolded him.

" Ah ah Amma thats fine, evlo vati solvingaaaa, epa poren " He sighed heavily and moved to his study room.

( completing assignments the week before reopening and day before reopening 😁)

" Prabha, epo work mudiyum? " Sumithra asked her husband who is working on his laptop.

" Dho oru 10 mins da ma" He said while she nodded.

Here dev started doing his assignments and thought the new students and the excitement of getting new bonds and friends.

His little heart doesn't know that this academic year is going to be his memorable one! 😉

Peep into the fairy tale of Dev And Charu!!! 💙

To be continued.....

So hiiii, howw was it buttercupseyyy❤💜

Hope you all like and how was the start???

Your thoughts about dev and charu💜?

I don't know malayalam , so bear and correct me if I am wrong.

Only English subtitles I have given if you want tanglish do tell me.

Please do vote and comment your views on this plot!!!!

Thank you

_author☃️