College kadhal( epilogue) 💙

*****

"Ma indha konjam kudi brisk ah irukum" Ashwin came with an orange juice extending his hands towards her.
"Ashwineyyyy enaku venam" she said while she was immersed in her mobile phone making ashwin to sigh. " Heyy adi vanga pora nee paru, evlo neram madam olunga vangi ila.... " He dragged while she was no mood to listen his words. Ashwin smirked and kept the juice glass side and moved and sat beside her and laid his head in her lap. Sivaangi jerked and dropped her phone in his chest, Ashwin suppressed his laugh and casually took her phone to find an episode of k-drama and he bite his lips and continue to watch it, while she is blinking her eyes in shock and her cheeks deeply painted in red.
"Ashwineeyyyy ena panra" She exclaimed turning his jaw towards her from the screen of the mobile. " Ma ena padutuiruken ma patha therila" He said watching the drama. Sivaangi blushed hard "ashwineeyy elundri". " Yen ma pudikalaya" He asked sincerely lifting his head from her lap. She chuckled and said " Aiiii elundri na eldurichruviya? " .
"Ma enna ma sorry na summa tease pann" He was about to say for which she shut his mouth by pulling him towards her lap and took the juice and started drinking it. Ashwin was startled first, soon he ended up in blushing. She chuckled and started ruffling his hair with her another hand.

He smiled and got hold of her hand and asked "ipo okay ah? Thala vali iruka? "
" Hmm hmmm ila yee seriya pochu" She said shaking her head sideways, " Nalam rowdy marandhacha sir uh" She said lifting her imaginary collars making him chuckle and whisper" Rowdy " .

They both was talking happily after a worst storm, soon ashwin eyes turned red hearing her pain she undergone and got up from her lap. " Ma iru varen" He said while she pulled his wrist and nodded no. " Vendam ashwineeyy " She said " Onnu panna vendam" .

" Ma ena ma pesura ipdi oru thappu panitu jolly ah suthirukanga apdiye vida solriya" He asked. " Ila ashwineeyyy apdi solala thappu dhan ila nu ila ana avanga adhuku thiripi vali anubavirkradha vida avanga andha valiya thiripi yarukum tharama irukradhana mukiyam, ipo namma edavadhu panna adhuku inkru revenge varuvanga ashwineeyyyy vendam leave it aside avanguluke puriyum " She said. Ashwin thought for sometime and understood the point behind her words. " Avangalum manushanga dhaney puriyum thappu nu edho ego la panitanga" She said.

"Seri okay nee solradhu correct dhan but still panna thappuku definitely konjam achu thandana venum sivaangi ma...".

" Adhu venum dhan ashwineyy, he get redemption for his mistakes for sure but namma edum pana vendam and he should definitely regret for his actions and avan apdiyum thirundura mari therilana manna un kd velayum ,en rowdy velayum kamikalam" She said seriously ended up giggling in last.

" Una poi ala vechutane " He said in a frustrating tone. " Aiii no no no , enna man kova padra" She asked. " Ama pinna en ala vambulitha enaku kovam varadha" He said laying down again in her lap, for which she gasped and smiled shyly. " Enna sonninga? " She asked.
" Ama pinna en ala vambulitha enaku kovam varadha" He repeated stressing the word EN ALU ! . She blushed immediately snd turned pink.
" Ashwineeyy nejama va" She asked.
" Ilaya? " He back questioned her. She closed her eyes and left out a sigh and said " I love you" . Ashwin grinned and said " Seri okay" . Sivaangi glared and asked " Aiii enna okay thiripi sollamatiyaa? ". He chuckled at her angry pouting face and her nose which us turned red due to her anger " I Love you more d imsa" He said hugging her for which she instantly snaked her arms around him and hugged me tighter and tighter. " Epdi epo pudichudhu enna? " She asked excitedly. " Aniku apo enkitta vandhu getha enna pathiye ketiye apove"he said. " Aii kd apovey va? " She asked. " Apo dhan ana aprm dhan purinjidhu adhum unna kanom nu therinja apo, uff mudila d.. Apo purinjudhu indha rowdy ilama irukamudiyadhu nu" He said bringing her more closer. " Unkita pesina odaney ye ennaku pudichruchu ashwineey, iniku andha room la thaniya irundha matina apo ,ethanayo naal irundurken ana iniku un koodave irundhutu dhidrnu edho katula vita mari ayiduchu apo thonina mukiyamana vishayam unna vitu poita ena panuveno nu Apo andha bayam puriyavechudhu indha alu koodave irukanum ivaru illa ma irukavemudiyadhu nu" She said hiding herself in his chest. " Engayum pogamata enna vitutu poga idavum maten " He said. Both of them drenched in their love, while anuj and priya entered and gasped in shock. " Aii enna ya ivanga? Priya murdered into anuj ears " Ahann workout achu pola" He said winking at her for which she chuckled and both of them cleared their throat. Ashwin and sivaangi parted away jerking and smiled sheepishly rubbing their napes. " Macha vantiya va va, thangachi ma neeyum ma va ma ula" Ashwin said. " Enna macha, mapplai ayita pola enaku" Anuj asked in teasing tone for which Ashwin blushed and sivaangi nodded as yes.
" Theriyumeyyyyy nanga third wheeling panomodheyy" Priya said which everyone ended up in laughing.