Longing For Spring🤍( Epilogue-1)

****

Surya and Janani jerked and their eye gaze moved towards the entrance to see chandhini lying down in the floor lifelessly , In a reflex Surya's eyes blurred and his heart beat raised he ran towards her and pulled her to his chest. Janani got panicked and moved to bring some water.

" Chandhini , ma ena Achu endhri ma" he panicked patting her cheeks gently , her cheeks decorated with his tear drops. " Ma please get up , januuuu thanni eduthutu va sekram" surya said while checking her pulse , it was abnormal so he effortlessly lift her took her inside the clinic.

He placed her on the bed while janani bring some water and splashed it on her face , she didn't woke up ,surya gestured her to connect the iv drips.

She connected the drips and injected the medicine while he start his treatment. Found her she had a shock arrest , she became mentally weak as well as physically. He shedded tears while injecting her with the gulcose.

Janani looked at his pale face , said
" Ranj!!! Don't worry, chandhini will be okay , nee aludha she won't like it da" ,he nodded with tears while janani moved to inform Sandeep.

Chandhini was sleeping while Surya sat beside her in a stool holding her hands placing near his forehead.

Time skips ,Sandeep arrived and surya informed that she is okay and completely fine and Sandeep was waiting outside , unable to see in that state.

Chandhini stirred off from her sleep, and her eyeballs rolled slowly,her fingers moved a little inside his palms.
His face bloomed and she slowly opened her eyes to see him with a wide smile and happy tears.

The mere presence of him lit a smile in her lips and soon the scene of him and Janani flashed in front of her eyes made her eyes welled up.

She controlled and look at him with a straight face. He frowned but composed and asked " ma okay ah , epdi iruku chandhini?" , She looked at him for a second and replied" I am okay "

He was confused with her weird behaviour and left it deciding to ask her afterwards. She can sense the tension in his face and his dry lips with dry marks of tears in cheeks and she thought, " ennaku onnu na ivlo kasta padringa but when coming to know that it is all because of pity and I am friend your alone is hurts suryaa" she cried inside and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Surya looked at her crying face and rushed asking" ma enachu, edavadhu pain iruka? Okay ah neee? Sollu ma"
She shut her eyes hurting
" Onnuila surya , I am okay , appa engeyy?" She asked.

He said " appa veliya irukaru iru let me call him" he went outside and he was quite upset that she didn't talk with him well.

" Sir, she is awake! " Surya said to Sandeep who is sitting in a tensed face with teardrops. Sandeep's face lit up hearing the news , he hugged surya and thanked him and went in along with him.

" Chandhu" he said movin beside her and hugged her sideways as she was sitting with her hands tied in front .

" Appa I am good " she said smiling while Sandeep ruffled her hair and said " evlo bayanduten theriyuma ma , ennachu chandhu dhidirnu?" He asked.

Chandhini looked at surya for a minute and her gaze moved on Sandeep.

" Therila it's just, sapdala morning " She managed to built a lie, while surya sighed at her.

Sandeep wiped his tears and said
" Oru naal na online meeting la irundhu unna pakalana ipdi panriyee chandhuu",
She giggled saying " Onnu ilaa pa i am alright ", Sandeep chuckled and hit her head playfully.

Sandeep turned towards surya and asked" Epo vituku kootitu polam surya? ", surya replied" She is fine sir, after the drips you can take her home. "

Chandhini was hurted and she doesn't see his eyes even for a glimpse. Surya felt hard too see them like this, all their memories flashed before his eyes, turning his eyes pooled up with tears.
He quickly wipe it.