Love after marriage ah? ~ (Epilogue) 🧡

Sorry for the delay😚
Very very long chapter ahead!
Perusa irukunu padikama poiradhinga buttercupseyyy!!!🥺💜❤
A chappy of romance and fun and family!!! ✨

********

Ashwin and sivaangi drove back to their home, with utmost happiness and joy! They shared their decision with their moms and they all happily agreed and both of their mothers were in cloud nine! Days rolled Ashwin and sivaangi grow more understanding and also they planned a simple wedding in mandap.
It was the day of wedding both of them felt something new and good. Ashwin got ready in a white shirt along white veshti with silver border. Sivaangi was dolled up in yellow pink silk saree, left her hair braided, with her flawless makeup she looked ethreal. Both were about to seate up in mandap, they looked perfect, Ashwin saw sivaangi coming up from her room, his jaw dropped and unknown blush crepted over his face, he widely grinned at her making her chuckle at him. She sat beside him hugging her one knee closed to her chest. Both started doing the rituals while stealing glances of eachother, his brother aravind all set to tease them and his mom and mom-in-law standing beside them with in overflowing emotions. Leaving all their sadness beside seeing their kids happily smiling along eachother made them feel like complete!

"Sivaangi ma enaku okay unaku okay dhana" He asked her before tieing the nuptial chain around her neck." Of course enakum okay ohh okay doctoreyyy" She said to him in beaming in happiness. He chuckled and tie the three knots around her neck ,the each knot represtenting the vows of them TO LOVE ,TO CARE, TO PROTECT!,along with happy tears in all over their eyes, she was all time looking at him the way he looked at her and the knot again looking at and the knot and once more, she chuckled as he. He kept some kumkum in her nuptial chain and at her partition and give her a warm forehead kiss. They both drenched with blessing of the elders and love!

______
1.

~ முதல் வெட்கம்~

~First blush~

Ashwin sat on the bed with nervousness, he biting his lower lips, thinking about the night. Enna dhan base voice la pesunalumm, sir ku vekam bayam elam vanduvitadhu!

Him sighing and got up walking here and there along fidgeting his fingers, whereas sivaangi dressed up in lilac Georgette saree with flared half hand blouse, she paired up with danglers, she left her hair loose and did her minimal makeup and finally she kept some kumkum in her partition and left out her nuptial chain out,she chuckled along with blush seeing herself in the mirror.

"Sivu ma, ipove veka patuta epdi konjam safe panni vechuko" teased. "Athaiii vambuu panadhinga" Whined sivaangi clutching her shoulders. Her mil chuckled and give her a soft forehead kiss.

Ashwin got a call that time by his brother aravind. "Enna daa? "Ashwin asked in disbelief. " Enna da anna disturb panitena enna? asked his brother making him to groan. "Deii sollu da!!! Ashwin said biting his teeth. " Solren solren anni ya patha odane vekapatu odiradhaaa seriya adhan call panni solre"his brother told him with teasing smile making Ashwin to blush hard. "Deiii vei da phone ahhh" Saying Ashwin cut the call making aravind to chuckle.

Ashwin heard the door creaking sound, he quickly got up and looked towards the entrance to see his girl dolled up beautifuly before him, her married glow added to her beauty! She looked down the floor not having the guts to meet his eyes. He chuckled at her, he was very much happy to see his girl standing before him as his wife. He slowly moved towards her and held her chin made her to look into his eyes, she startled by his gaze an averted hers making him pull her by waist and rest his head in her shoulder and he whispered " Oyee!!! Designer madamm enna design design ah ready agi vandruka! ". Chills spread all over her spine hearing his warm base voice,but she is rowdy bringing back her guts she tip toes to his height and whispered back" Indha doctor sir ipdi enna katti vechuka dhan ". He turned into a human tomato now. She chuckled and she slowly met his eyes, she smiled and wrapped him around his waist.