Ente Hridayam💕~ 1 (ON HOLD)

Characters-

Vineeth Menon - Charu's brother

Divya sumithra prabanjan - Dev's sister

Sanjay , Pranjul, Tejas - Dev 's friend

Shreya - Class ma'am of dev and charu.

*******

Dark night in chennai, rustling wind, busiest streets, voices of random people talks, Mr. Menon and his family finally arrived at their apartment
" Kushi Graha"

Charu was half minded when she was leaving her own town, but once she landed here, she loved the way of people here with kind and warm heart with their innocent smile plastered in their faces, as a kind girl she loved this vibe chennai posses!

" Hmm nannaiyutu undu" She thought and helped to take luggages.

( Hmm it's nice)

" Charu get me those bags " her brother Vineeth Menon yelled from the upstairs ,she nodded and took those and went up and came again down helped her father to grab the luggages.

That's when a Police Vehicle barged in , the mallu family turn their gaze towards them and saw a man getting out from the van , taking of his cap.

He saw them and gave a warm smile
and walked towards them. He is none other than Mr. Prabanjan , a CBI officer, once a important figure in Chennai police , and he politely avoided the police quarters as he wanted to live in his lucky charm home.

" Hello , new neighbours?" Prabanjan asked them while Menon and mohana smiled and replied " yes, iniku dhan shift arom"

Menon who is a passionate lover of Tamil , he wanted him and his family to learn tamil language as well, prior to their interest.

" Oh ,welcome to Kushi , I am prabhanjan, CBI" , Menon smiled and shook hands with him said " this is Menon , transferred from kochi as a new Managing direct in xyx industries"

Prabhanjan nodded with a smile and asked " oh all the way from Kerala?" , He nodded and prabanjan replied
" Welcome sir , you will love this place for sure , anything you can knock us from sure ,neega enna block?"

" We are in 4th , c block " replied mohana calmly with a smile.

" Oh apo inumey pakkam we are in 7th c block " prabanjan replied

Menon said " thank you prabhanjan for this warm gesture" , prabhanjan chuckled and replied " idhula enna Menon iruku, inime onna dhan iruka porom,oruthar oruthar pathukanum, so yea it's we will bond with eachother as time goes"

Prabanjan noticed a petite figure standing there with her hands tied back and her face with a smile.

" Hello, who is there ?" He asked kindly , charu came front and replied
" Hello uncle , this charu Menon , doing plus two right now "

" Ohh very good very good , welcome to Chennai, charu liked this place ?" He asked while she sighed and said
" Actually at first,enku Inga varthuku ishatam ila ana aprm aprm pathodane , I like the vibe this city possess so as of now I am okay liking it uncle"

He smiled relied" soon you will love it da ma" ,she smiled and showed finger crossed.

" So orey ponna sir?" Prabanjan asked while charu nodded her head as no replying" no no uncle , I am having a brother vineeth, who is two minutes elder than me "

Prabanjan looked amused and said
" Ohh super super where he is?" , Vineeth walked downstaiurs saying
" I am here uncle " Vineeth said smiling.

" Hiii young mr , welcome " prabanjan said while Vineeth chuckled muttered thankyou.