Imsai to Aasai❤ ~ 2

*****

Ashwin sat down in the chair for dinner beside aishu who is happily texting gowtham, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow and asked " En d akkaveyy ipp dhana mama kelambinaru adhukulla ipo texting ahh?! ". Aishu looked at him with sheepish smile and said " Dei poda unaku vandha dha theriyummm". Ashwin nodded his head sideways and called his mom for dosa" Ma sekram eduthutu va ma pasikudhuuuuu". Saranya came out with hot dosas with tomato chutney making Ashwin eyes widen in excitement. Aishu said " Dei parakadha varum" While ashwin ignored her statement and asked his mom to serve soon. Saranya chuckled and served both of them the dosas and stood beside them having her food. Meanwhile Ashwin was cherishing the taste of his mom's food and stopped, hearing his mom's question
" Enna da neeyum en darling umm dhan team amm adutha project ku? "

" Psch adha vera en ma niyabagam paduthra" He sighed and continued to eat while aishu said " Deii thambi congratulations daa" Patting his shoulders while he glared her hitting her head. " Inga paru Ashwin ungalukulla evlo sanda veruppu irundhalum don't make her upset soliten neeyum upset agikadha... concentrate on the project and neenga rendu perum onave vandrunga epovum pola puridha? Thevaillama ava kitta sanda potuutu irukadheyy " Saranya said while Ashwin nodded hi head like a obedient child.

" Thalayatti bomma mari nalla thalaya atu ana en chellatha vambilutha tholachiruven pathuko" Aishu said him while he said " Ava kitta irundhu na dhan thapikanum ava kitta matitu enna enna paddu pada porenoo.... Chellam ah chellam .... Imsai seriyana imsai ".

Saranya hitted him playfully and said
" Summma iru da she is darling". Ashwin got irritated and said " Amma ipo sapdatuma ila elundhu pota? ". Saranya nodded no and said " Seri seri da sapduu".

Ashwin quickly had his dinner and went to his room after saying good night to his mom and sis. He slept off thinking about the his so called worst days of life from tomorrow.

________

Sivaangi cursing the manager for pairing her up with him and she walking like a kiity cat her and there fidgeting her fingers
" Cha ivanoda potangalee" . Sailaja who saw her frowned her brows and asked
" Aii sivu en moonju ipdi iruku? ". Sivaangi glared and said" Han un kutty ah yum enna ayym dhan team panirkan andha aaru adi manager uh". Sailaja giggled loudly pissing of sivaangi more and she continued glaring her mom, sailaja gulped and said " Seri d vidu, project dhaney don't fight okay? Avana vambikukadha puridha? " . Sivaangi nodded with a smirk saying " Avan enna vambikukama irundha thapichan illla mavane". Sailaja faceplamed and asked her to go to sleep. While sivaangi pouted and moved back to her room, drifting to sleep thinking about the days she thought she will hate.
_______

Morning sunshine peeped through the window of ashwin's room, he woke up stretching his hands and legs, yawning got in the restroom and freshen bathed and came back. He dried his hair, got ready in his neatly pressed formals and setted his hair perfectly bouncy.

" Ma kelambren" He said folding his sleeves while sailaja asked " Sapadalaya nee? " . Ashwin said " Ma time achu ma na food court la saptukren". Saranya nodded and said " Dei darling ah kootitu po da". Ashwin closed his eyes in sigh and said " Ama la poren avalyum kootitu". Saranya glared and said " Romba salichukama po da poitu va byee ".
Ashwin smiled a little and said " Byee miiii". Ashwin went out of his house not before saying bye to his sister who is in work from home! And went to the adjacent block. He pressed the calling bell, sailaja came opened the door.

" Aiii va pattuu" She said while he smiled widely and give her a warm hug " Hiiiii sailuuuu". Sailaja galred and said " Dei apdi koopdadha da". Ashwin giggled and said " Apdi dhan koopdven sailuuuu". Sailaja glared at the first but soon ended up laughing and said " Ulla va pattu".

" Enna da saptiya? Va ukkaruuu suda suda paniyaram sutruken" Sailaja said while ashwin nodded no and said
" Unga puthri ya konjam koopdu sailuuu na kelambren time achu na food court la saptukren". Sailaja frowned and nodded while she said "Ava ipo dhan ready ayitu iruka da ". Ashwin got tensed and said
" Enna sailuu un ponnu nerathuku ready aga matala".  " Vandruva iru venuma neeye poi kooptukoo" She said while he sat in the couch with a sigh.