Longing for Spring!🤍 ( prologue)

Hellooooo alll

Back with a new plot, this one would be totally different from my previous works, kinda dark theme may be a sad ending, but everyone love it for sure.

And i have changed the names for the plot sake and i had a wish to write in different names that's why, hope you accept it!

Ashwin kumar as Surya Ranjan.

Sivaangi krishnakumar as Chandhini Megha.

Gear up for a tragic dark tale.....

________

" Sir, papa elundrichutangala? " Malli asked to the man of 50's sitting in front of her in his Royal chair with him reading the news paper named Sandeep. He turned towards the clock and saw the time which is 7.45am

" Ava elundrichurka mata malli nee poi,
Vennila voda photo ku velaku ethi vei" Sandeep said turning his gaze towards the paper again and malli moved towards pooja room and bring some oil to lit lamp along with a match box.

She moved towards the A huge Picture of
Mrs. Vennila Sandeep hanged in the wall, who died few years ago, malli looked at her loving face and teared up " Epdi irudhinga ma neenga " , she sighed in tears and moved to lit a lamp and prayed to her.

She went towards the kitchen and bring some like tea for sandeep and said
" Sir lime tea vechruken... Papa va poi elupatumaa? " She asked while Sandeep looked at the watch again and it showed
8 am, he nodded saying " Hmm poi elupu edavadhu prechana panna na enna kupdu"

She sighed and took a mug of coffee in her hand and walked towards Chandini's room. It was all dark and aesthetic, chandhini is a girl who always wanted to be alone, not to socialise with anyone except her pet cat " Susan" , maybe life driver her like this way , who knows..? But she liked talking with malli, sometime her strange behavior always scares malli to talk with her.

Her father wanted her to be all chirpy and happy but she was total opposite of that and she behave weird among everyone which people gave them a title
"Arrogant, HeadWeight, Mentally disabled " , which was very much painfull to her, it wasn't occasionally or purposely she behaving weird or not socialising with people, it would definitely have a reason right?

Malli knocked and opened the door and peeked in to find chandhini sleeping with her duvet wrapped her fully. Malli was always scared to talk with chandhini, as what if she does anything to her?

She gulped and slowly went beside her and called her " Papa, papa elundhri ma" , chandhini was in deep slumber that she couldn't hear the voice of malli.

" Chandhini papa, ma eldundri da" She called, chandhini slowly opened her eyes yawning saw malli who is holding the tray , with her hands shivering.

" Malli akka good morning, en ipdi bayapadringa na onu panamaten ungala" Chandhini said innocently smiled showing her dimples. She got and moved towards her restroom to freshen up.

" Hmm indha papa endha nerathula epdi irupa ney theriyala" malli sighed keeping the coffee mug down, chandhini came back with a face towel and looked at her pet cat susan and sat beside it, she cooed her in her arms and peppered kisses all over susan' s tender body and Sleepy face.

" Thanks malli ka neenga polam" Chandhini said while malli nodded with a smile and went back.

Chandhini sighed and took the mug along with susan, sipped the coffee and walked towards the balcony and enjoyed the nature. Her past , tragic memories of her life flashed before her eyes. She shut eyes and tears sheeded of her eyes, susan jumped hugging neck wiping all her tears indicating her to stop crying.

Chandhini chuckled and said " Enna purinjukuta orey aal nee dhan susan, mumma loves youuu" She said kissing the tip of susan's nose.

Chandhini left susan at her play area after giving her some food and milk, she went to bath and came back dressed up in her usual outfits and after carresing susan's hair she went down to the Hall.

She walked down to see her father having a call. She sighed and moved before her mom's picture and prayed coming back to the living Hall.

She was sitting reading her book, her father called her " Chandhuu eppo velaiku pova? ". She shut her book and said " Enna pudhusa writing is my passion, adhu dhan pannuven pa, veetla irundhey panalam na veliya pona dhan ungaluku pudikadheyy" She sarcastically said, Sandeep sighed and asked " En ma ipdi nadanthukura? "

Chandhini looked at him with a frown
" Epdi nadanthukren? " , Sandeep out of his frustration said " Hmm enga ponalum yara pathalum philosophy pesuradhuu, elarayum order and command panradhu, dhirnu kathuradhu yen ma unaku paithiyaama? "

Chandhini face changed, she was fidgeting her finger , gritting her teeth
" Solu ma, please come with me to the doctor " Sandeep added while she yelled at him " Na onnu paithiyam illaa pa, na paithiyam illa, illa i am completely fine and fit, en vazhkaiya idhu vara alichadhu podhum pa, idhukum mela vendam" Chandhini said clutching her hair crying, Sandeep panicked and asked malli to bring some water, malli rushed towards the water bottle and gave it to Sandeep.

" Chandhu idha kudi modhala" He said giving it to her, she wiggled and said
" Ungaluku en mela nambika enikavadhu irundhruka? Ila kekren, paithiyam nu solringaa.... Orru sona neengalum solvaingala"

Sandeep looked at her and said " Ipdi la pesuna pinna epdi ma pesuvanga"

Chandhini screamed crying " En pa why can't you understand me? Uhh? Amma pona kaprom you totally Abandoned me for two years, ipo Enna pa pudhusa akkara? " She asked.

Sandeep saw her pitiful " Ma adhu i am sorry for that ana adhuku idhuku enna samandham"?, chandhini said
" Porandhadhu la irundhu ipo vara samandhan iruku pa"

Sandeep looked at her confused" I have to call the psychiatrist , no other go nee varanum chandhini" He said walking out, chandhini looked at her with all rage and anger she threw all the books and papers all over shattered all the glass vases, she sat with a thud

" Ipdi valandhadhu en thappa ma" She buried her head in her hands and cried hugging her knees towards her chest.

Sandeep booked an appointment with a famous psychiatrist ~

" Mr. SURYA RANJAN"

And that's how destiny has planned the meeting of Chandhini Megha And Surya Ranjan.

To be continued....

Eeee how was it buttecupseyy❤💜????

Tried a totally different genre and it may be not be happily together ending as I said already! Bear it and hope you support and love just like you always do⛄🐧!!!!

Updates may be slower than usual🤸‍♀️💜

Exam iruku laaa adhan and time irukrachaa podre!

This was a kinda plot requested by
NilaPrithviraj711 💜💜💜
Neengalum edlundhunga sis!!!

I will be super happy if you share your valuable thoughts and comments about this plot ❤ and click the star button below.

Until then keep loving and supporting!!

Thanku

_author⛄