College kadhal~ 4💙

( no proof read, ignore typos)

****

Both reached the hostel around 7 , with all their talks and banters, their first ever bike ride etched in their hearts forever as a beautiful memory.

" Po ta? Asked sivaangi smiling at ashwin who is sitting in the bike .
" Hmmm pogadha" He replied smiling.
" Alaipayuthey pathingaloo? " She asked giggling " Madam um pathingalo? He snapped back in a teasing tone. Both smiled sheepishly and ended up laughing.

" Varen Ashwineyyyy" Said sivaangi not having a heart to leave. " Va apo" blurted out ashwin making sivaangi gasp with a blush. " Adhu dhuu bye ma" He nervously smiled. " Palaya alu" She murmered sighing. " Bye bye " She told

" Palaya alu dhan ana pudhu alungaluku pudichrukeyy" He whispered sending chills to her. She grinned hard failed to hide. " Ashoooo seri tata byee badrama poitu msg pannunga " Said she averting her gaze for which he replied " Seringa madam Tata bye ma".

Both bid bye to each other with a full filled heart without knowing the upcoming storm in their life.

______

Ashwin got dressed up in traditional attire Vesti with dark purple shirt ,as this is a tamil new year celebration and like a cherry in top he scratched some holy ash in his forehead and started his way to college .

Here got ready for the celebration dolled up white saree with purple embellishments over it. She left her hair loose with a clutch in between and wore a dazzling jumka along with a authentic choker,a small bindi along with Vermilion in her forehead added to her beauty,her kohl filled almond eyes, finally she adorned her hair with some flowers.

"Woaaaa enna azhagu ethana azhaguuu, enna anna iniku flat aga poran azhagu" Priya sang seeing sivaangi, she heavily blushed and grinned hard " Summa iru d loosu" She said and ran away.

______

Sivaangi entered the college along with priya to check all the preparations while ashwin came in search of her

" Enga pona iva" He thought and stopped in tracks to see her checking the event list and works, his jaw dropped to see her in this attire, the chirpy bunny is now looking like a damn drop gorgeous woman, his heart beat raised and he started panting heavily and she turned suddenly to see him who is already seeing her, she smiled instantly, his strong gaze towards her gave her millions of Butterflies, she blushed and after few minutes she noticed his attire now this is her turn to admire, she was stucked to see him in this outfit she moved towards him with a blushy smile.

" Hiii" she said slowly more like whispering folding her hands behind, he smiled and whispered back " Hiiii" . Both ended up chuckling. Anuj and priya signed seeing them from back.

" Super ah irukingaa " She said showing super in her hands. " Neeyum romba" He said in his base voice painting her in red, and soon ended up drowning in their eyes.

" Ahem ahem " Anuj cleared his throat and said" Neenga konjam thaluningana na anga decorations mudichruven "
Both doesn't pay heed to his words continued staring each other. " Idhunga apdi dhan anuj you go side and decorations matu ilana daisy ma' am moonjileye adipanga yar vangradhu" Priya huffed nodding her head.

" Irresponsible student representative" And " Irresponsible oraganizer" Anuj and Priya said at unison and chuckled.

"Epa dei podhu da kannu valika podhu"anuj said in frustration bringing back the duo to reality. " Anneyyy epo vandhingaa" Sivaangi sequeeled seeing anuj and extended her arms for a hug.
He sighed " Ada papa na vandhu pala mani neram achu ulagam inga irundha dhana" He said side hugging her making the duo to smile sheepishly. "Adhaney" Priya told. " En anna kannu valikala unga rendu perukum" She said and muffing
" Vecha kannu vangama pakringa"