Aval💛 (Prologue)

Sacrificing is a part of love,
               but what if the love
                itself is sacrificed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds of claps,voice of cheers,scream of his name,contentful smile curved in people's lips seeing their idol before their eyes. An outdoor place, dark glittery night, filled with shiny gold lights adorned in the branches of the tree. Decorative piece of snowflakes hanging over the place all over. It was a fan meet with people's Famous sensational singer cum music director of the town
" ASHWIN KUMAR" . The man sat there with his people, with his guitar in his hand hearing their cheers and appreciation, his eyes filled with gratitude and proud but deep in his heart and mind feeling an unbearable void and pain.

" All set makaleyyyyy!!!!! Give a round of applause to your ashwineyy..!!!" The vj cheered making the people to scream in excitement and in pleasure. Ashwin smiled at them and his left hand snaked around the top of the guitar and his right hand finger moved towards the strings, his eyes closed and started humming the music. The people over there closed their eyes the way and was eagerly ready to hear his voice and his favourite and their favorite song.

He started playing and his lips sang remembering her.

....Hmmm hmmm hmmm....

Mazhai megamai urumaaravaa
Unn vaasal vanthu
uyir thoovavaa

His mind drove to their times, his heart's yearning showed in his glistened eyes. He continued the song thinking of her.

Manam veesidum malaraagavaa
Unn koonthal meethu
thinam pookava

His lips left out a bitter chuckle, still with his eyes closed and a pearl of teardrop rolled over his cheeks, which is unable to store in his eyes for a long long time.

Kannaaga karuthaaga
Unnai kaapen uyiraaga

His words choked singing those lyrics and his people were also shedding tears looking at him.

Unnai kanden kaninthen
kalanthenae
Ada unnul urainthenae

His voice and words turned out shaking and his eyes shedding tears equal to the amount of love he is having for her. The guilt of letting her for her silent answer for his n number of why why why??!!!and the pain of why the reason she left him is piercing his heart with thousands and thousands of thorns.

Indru yennul maatram thanthaayae
Unnai endrum maravenae

Yes the one who ignite a change in him, and one who broke his shell and her, her how can he forget her man! His heart silently mourning for the things happened in past and his mind constantly flashing their memories in front of his eyes, making his eyes yell in pain and sorrow , the ache showcased through the tears kissing his cheeks.

Kannukullae unnai
vaithen kannamma...
Naan kangal mooda
maatten adi chellama...
Naan kangal mooda
maattae adi chellama..

He smiled in tears thinking of his CHELLAMA ! His smile machine! His lucky charm!

Adi neethaan yen santhosham
Poovellaam unn vaasam
Nee pesum pechellaam
Naan ketkum sangeetham

He left out a painful chuckle while his ears ringing her contagious giggles. Her big almond doe eyes. Her innocent blinking of her lashes.

Unn punnagai naan
semikindra selvamadi
Nee illai endraal
naanum ingae ezhaiyadi

He finished singing the song with his memories of her and her only. He slowly opened his wet eyes to see people sobbing. He signed them to wipe their tears and he smiled at them.

" Wah wah enna voice enna feel uh epdi ashwin?? " The vj came forward and sat pulling a chair beside him. Ashwin chuckled and said " Therilayeee" .

" Ada ponga edukueduthalum therilaye dhana? " Vj asked for which ashwin replied " Unmaila therila nga ".The vj chuckled.

" Seri solunga how do you feel now, your dream is with you, your people is with you epdi irukku? " The vj asked Ashwin left out a smile and said " Happy ah iruku enakaga elarum vanthadhuku romba thanks first of all, epdi feel panren na romba romba happy and grateful and ipdiye neenga unga love kudthute irunga nanum ungala love panite irupen" He said keeping his hands on his chest. While the people admired him with utmost love. Whatever ashwin is feeling happy for the love of people but he is yearning for the love of the one particular soul. He deep inside wanted her to beside him, her holding his shoulder and cheering him up. Thinking this his eyes welled up.

" Super ashwin irundhalum unga moogathula andha glow miss agutheyy" The vj asked, ashwin saw him and said
" Therila Elame iruku ana Enoda onnu enkitta ilayo enna vitu poiduchu ndra varutham iruku " making the vj confused. " Purilayeee edavudhu ezhandhutingala? " Vj asked. Ashwin with a bitter smile said
" Thozhachuten".

This was telecasted in social media live, the soul which he needs is watching this with her eyes tired of letting out tears and her heart wrecked to see her man in pain.

" Sorry" She muttered between her cry seeing the video. And their memories flashed in her mind making her State even more worse.

Loving him wasn't a big deal for her but sacrificing and letting it go, even though it's her wish, it was indeed a hell!

Who are they? ✨
How did they meet? ✨
Why did they broke? 🌛
Why does she letting it go? 🌛
Why he doesn't let her stay? 🌛

To be continued....

(Song - Kannukulle from Pennin Manadhai Thottu)

Hello buttercupsey ❤💜

How was it?? ✨
Epdi irunchu?? Solunga solunga solunga!!!

Marakama comment pannunga and also vote makkaleyyyy 🐥🦄

Don't worry ending pathi yosikama go with a flow💙

~ loving unconditionally, staying together alone is not love, letting it go is also a kind of love~

Thankyou

_author☃️