College kadhal ~1💙

****
Sound of bell, noise and clumsy corridors, professor's beautiful scoldings,Raggings, Canteen sooruu, friends banters, Lovey dovey ' s Kannnum kannum kollaiyadithal moments, Outstanding students outside the classrooms... And so on!

A loud bell of St.Agnes college ringed, students buzily roaming around the corridors, a bunch of Boys who sat under a tree and mercilessly ragging the new comers.

Rahul, who is stuttering got caught of his seniors who were busily ragging others, looked to see him and give out a smrik and called him " Dei thikku vai uh inga va da". Rahul who got tensed of his disorder and fear he slowly moved towards his seniors " So..llluuu..nnnga Ann..nnn..aa" He said making the boys to laugh out loud.

"Solll... uuunnngaa Annnn... nna " They imitaded making him flutter. " Dei porandhadhu la irudey ipdiya ila ipo dhana? " One among the boys asked him making to left out tears and he said
"By.. Bir.thhh i..p..dii d..ha..an Na".
" Oh apdiya rasa seri va inga anna unaku oru task tharen adha panitu sir ulla polam seriya? " They said making him to pant seeing the other students who were struggling by the boys bunch.

" S..e..ri Na" Rahul said making the boys to left out a sarcastic chuckle and they said" Ipo nee enna panra vidama apdiyee suma super ah oru pattu eduthu odura epdi okay ah?". Rahul got tensed and panicked and he started sweating
" An..na vi..tru..nga na" he said making them pull him through his shoulder and griped his wrist demanding him to do their command ,he got exhausted and tried move from their hold, meanwhile one among the boys saw a Girl who is walking in the entrance just like swaying her hands and with her boldness shining in her attitude while her loving nature visible through her eyes and her caring gesture tinted smile made the boys to smrik and say " Dei anga paru edho interesting piece uh varudhu kupdu adha" .

" Indha ma inga va" Vicky, boy from the gang called her out making her stop in her tracks and turned to see them her eyes frowned seeing the scenario and walked towards them with a straight face
" Edhuku kooptinga" She asked them foldind her hands looking at them making them to stumble for her boldness for a minute. " Un peru enna? "They asked." Sivaangi " She replied "Enna madam vaai jasthiya iruku seniors ku mariyadha ila" They said. She left out a smile and said " Respect thana varanum neengala ketu vanga koodathu plus na ipo enna disrespectful ah nadanthukuten?"

" Nee ivlo thimira badhi solra la adhu disrespectful dhana edhuku ipo unaku ivlo scene uh amaidhiya enna anna kooptingala apdi kelu junior dhana nee" They said making her roll her eyes and she said " Inga parunga senior , na thimira la ila en way of attitude apdi seringala, and also na scene elam podala and also junior na neenga solradhu ellam kekanum nu ila kaiya katti sollunga anna nu pesanum nu ila"

" Parahh pudhumai penna? Right uhh overa ah thullluvalee ena panlam, seri idho peru na onnu solven ne seiaynum seiyura puridha? Vicky asked. " Inga parunga neenga ena vena sollalam ana adhan seiyaradhum seiyadhadhum avanga avanga virupam " She cutted of him easily.

" Idhu seri varadhu inga paru ma idhu ragging solradha senjutu odiiru" Vicky said.

" Ragging ah ragging ah asigapaduthadhinga, neenga panradhu peru harassment abuse, ragging na adhu kedaiyadhu seniors freshers and oru jollllly and funny with happy and warm ah welcome pannanum that is what ragging is neenga panradhalam ragging nu solakoodadu and na neenga solradhu pannmudiyadhu vera edavdhu iruka ila na kelambatuma? She said making the others go wide and looked at her with a amused look

"Hey enna nee overa pesura, ena madam. Attention gain paringala? Uh? Olunga solradh sei d" They said making her blood boil and she said" Pathu pesunga".

The boys got tensed and called another girl who is coming in and asked her to come " Aiiii inga va" .

The girl started her way towards them and asked " Solunga na?. " Ivana hug pani propose pannu" He said making that girl stumble and sivaangi to fist her hands. " Edhuku enna pesuringa konjam aachum arivu iruka" Priya, that girl asked them. " Idhu ragging ne pani dhan aganum".