Imsai to Aasai ❤~ 1

********

Sivaangi woke to the voice of her mother, scolding her for not waking up early, she groaned in sleep clutching her hair and in a swift got up and made her way towards to her mom.

" Happada oru valiya vandutiya evlo neram sivu" sailaja, sivaangi's mother asked while sivaangi glared and asked
" En ma unaku konjam avadhu en mela pasam iruka?? Uh? Week days la kalaila pona night dhan varen, office work uh projects, ppt nu suthitu iruken, weekend la konjam adigama thoongala na odane ipdi kachu muchu nu kathi elupi vidra cha i am very disappointed " Saying she sat in the dinning table poking the fork in the table.

" Cha cha kathadeyy d, epa epa oru naal dhaneyy idhuku en ivlo arpattamm... Iniku enna naal nu marandutiya? " She asked while sivaangi frowned her brows and the thing striked her and hit her forehead hugging her mom from back
" Miii miiii epdi ma marandhen" She asked while sailaja chuckled. " Nee thoongu moonju d" Sailaja teased while sivaangi knock her head slightly.

" Ma time achu ma aishu enna adika pora" She pouted while sailaja said
"Adhalam nalla eluthu pothitu thoongrathuku munadii yosichirkanum Po poi sekram ready agu d vala vala nu pesama ". Sivaangi pouted and sprinted towards her room, brushing her teeth, took bath came out quickly and got ready in a cotton salwar Kammeez, she does her usual minimal makeup,leaving her hair clutched and got down.

" Ma na ready va polam " She said while sailaja said" Vandutiya nee modhala po na aishu ku poo saree bangles la eduthu vechruken adhan eduthutu varen nee modhala poi avaluku help edum venuma paru" Her mom said she nodded her quicklyy and got out of her house and moved to aishu's home which is situation just beside her house block.

She hopped swaying her hands and reached aishu's home and ringed the calling bell, and hoped not that one person to open the door, but unfortunately the one who she doesn't want came and opened the door making her piss off. He was looking at her with a glare kinda look leaning the door, his brown orbs, messy hair,perfectly fitted clothes showing off his masculine figure even more handsome , it's doesn't effect for even a percent but irritate her to the core.

" Vantana " She sighed closing her eyes while he thought " Vandhuta koranguu" .

" Cha nagaru"She scoffed. " Mudiyathu enna pannuva" He snapped back.
" Mariyadha ya sonna kekra palakame ilaaya" She said while he said " Yar pecha  kekanum nu enaku theriyum".

" Olunga nagaru enaku time agudhu aishu wait pannuva" She said while he said" Un moojiku la ava wait pannala neeya edhum olaradha".

" Deiii olungu mariyadhaya nagandhu poiruuuu, un moonja kalailaye pakavechutanga chei" She sighed while he got pissed of and said " Adha na solanum alum size um paru Penguin ku pant satta pota marii".

That's it for her she Effortlessly slapped him with a piercing look and said
" Moonjila vilundha adi veraenagaydhu vilrathukulla naganduru" She said pushing him while he hurrily knocked her head hard and ran away in.

" Enna manushan ivan ivlo erichal pannaran" She polambified while she pushed of her thoughts and moved to saranya, her favorite women after her mom, it's non other than her lovely girl aishu's and her irritating idiot ashwin's mom. And it's was aishu's engagement today.

" Darlingggg" She jumped hugging her while she said " Heyyy darlinggg vanditiyaaa ".  " Vanteneyyy darlinggg ena enna nadakudhuuu" Sivaangi asked while saranya said " Un veetu visheshthuku ivlo neram ka kuch dhan varuviyaaaa makku ponnu".
" Heyy pathiyaa saran ipdi solita un ponnu konjam thoongiten adha late achu odane makku nu solita pathiya " She pouted making saranya too chuckle and pinch her cheeks.

" Na sollama vera yar d soluva" She said while she said " Han ipdiye pesi mayakiru saran". They both giggled and saranya asked " Ama enga en nanbi ya kanom " . " Un nanbi varuvanga aishu ku edho saree, pop aprm bangles la edutu varen sonna". Saranya nodded feeding a gulab jaamum into sivaangi's mouth.