Imsai to Aasai❤~ ( epilogue one)

Bedhaa update uh🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🐧⛄

******

They reached their home and Ashwin already informed saranya about that sivaangi is in terrace and he took her to his home, and cooked for her as she asked to him, the both saranya and aishu were drumstruck seeing the scenario before them

" Maaaaa enna maaa idhuuu" Aishu dragged while saranya said
" Kannu vekadha d evalo azhaga irukanhga onna pakrathukuuu".

Aishu looked at her mom with a weird look and said " Naish mom and naish family...".
Saranya giggled and said " I know ".

Sivaangi sitting in the counter relishing his cooking" Aii sema..... Epdi ivlo super ah samaikarraaa!!! Pahh chance eyy ilaa talented fellow ashwineyy neee" She said patting his shoulders while Ashwin left out a blushy smile, while she lifted his chin and asked " Ena vekama? Nalailaa pleasseeee .  Ashwin smriked  knocking her head and asked " Unna veka pada vekatuma? ". She looked him with a wide eyes, these husky notes itself made her heart beat raised with her whole body feeling a somersault.

Ashwin chuckled at her reaction and waved his hands before her face and asked " Enna d sonnadhukee ipdi oranjitaaaa". Sivaangi was broken by his trance and her rowdy mood pop in
" Nee adhukellam theramata Ashwineyy". Ashwin gasped having his palm over his covering his mouth and smirked saying " Iru d unaku iru oru nal matuva la ". She couldn't manage this side of and jumped of the counter holding his shoulder and said" Nee vera mari bad boy ayita, ingaye irundha idhu seri varaadhuuuu....bye tata naliku  pakalammm" She ran off the kitchen like a chirpy kittyy , he chuckled at her reaction and pat his back of his head.

" Aiii nilluuu d" Aishu called her wounding his arms around her shoulders, sivaangi smiled sheepishly and asked " Enna chellakuttyyyy".

" Dey dey nadikadhaa olunga solu enna achu unga rendu perukumm? " Aishu asked while sivaangi said " Enna achu sanda edhum podalaye nanga?!! "

Aishu sighed and asked " Adha kekeren sanda edhum podalye enna achu unga rendu perukum nuu.?? ". Sivaangi chuckled " Enna iceyyy neee sanda pota en podringa nu keka podalana en podalanu kekra enna dhan panradhu nanum un thambiyummm"

Aishu clutched her head without patience and said " Aiii adhukunu ipdi orry adiya friends ayitingala? ".

Sivaangi giggled and said " Friends ah yar sona?. Aishu frowned and asked
" Pinna vera ena??". Sivaangi said looking at him " Friends elam ila adhuku melaaa"

Aishu sat down with a thud in couch  leaving a laughing mess sivaangi , she took sat beside her and asked " Enna achu aishu maa? ". Aishu glared at her
" Oh apo na apo nenachadhu dhana unamai? ". Sivaangi scrunched her brows and asked " Apo enna nenacha? ".

Aishu sighed and said " Onnu nenaiklaa neenagale enna edhuuunu sollungaaa, ala vidunga da samyyy"

Sivaangi chuckled and bid bye to her and leaving a kiss in saranya's cheek she ran towards her home.

______

And that's how they both fall in for each other, as the days went, their understanding and care for eachother grown great simultaneously with their irritating and annoying atrocities.

It was the final day of their project and the farewell party to their beloved manager ( cupid nu kooda solalam ivanga life la)....

Sivaangi got herself ready in a pretty peachy floral dress with puff sleeves, pairing up with a cute danglers in her ears, sprinkled her face with her usual minimal makeup along with her hair clutched in leaving it free at her wavy bottom.

Here Ashwin got ready in a black sweatshirt showing of his well built biceps,paired up with a white pant, leaving his hair messy adding  factor to his handsomeness, tied his wrist watch and took some holy ash in forehead got out of his room.