Aval 💛~1

******

Ashwin came after the fan meet, opened his bedroom sat in the bed with the thud clutching his head in his palms, his eyes filled with hot tears rolling down from his cheeks. " En ma vitutu pona" he murmered between his cry. " Ila Ila na dha po vituten " He said crying. He lifted his head to see their photos framed in the wall.

A pic of them standing beside sharing an eyelock.

He chuckled seeing her antincs in that pic. His eyes moved towards the next.

A pic where she is standing with her hands in her waistt while he stood beside with his head bow down with his one hand folded another one bowing down.

He left out a sad chuckle.

A pic of her singing while he is admiring her.

He felt a pang in his heart and moved towards the cupboard and opened , his eyes caught a old card like thing, he smiled knowing what it is. It is card from the television with their names for trending pair award of the year.

He took it and caressed it, it wrote as

~ Trending pair
Ashwin and Sivaangi ~

He turned his gaze towards the calendar and surprised, as it was the day before 5 years they got this award. His teardrop fell above her name, while he took it close to his heart and without crumbling it. His eyes closed snd drove back to the past, good golden days.

________

Before 5 years,

Perfect morning,imperfect people roaming in, busy roads, birds chirping over horning of the horn, breeze along with warmness, bright shine from the sun.

A girl of 20's getting all set in her workplace, she smiled and put the headphone over her head and adjusted her mic, her hands moving to control the operators below. With the count of three two one, she started the show.

" Hi hello makaleyyyyy, kalaii vanakam elarukum nan unga rj sivaangi, neenga ketutu irukradhuu " Theera ula" From mirchi radio fm 105.1, elarum vazhkaila vegama oditu iruka nerathula chinna chinna sandosam siripugala marandharom adhuku time kudukanum la? adhuku dhan ungaloda chinna chinna happiness aasaigala aprm kastam idhalam pesa, na inga ungaloda pesaporen, so yes let's begin!! Makalayeee, namma first caller yar nu pakalam!" Introduced sivaangi.

" Hiii " She chirped as usual.

" Hiiii" came a voice in a low tone.

" Hiii hiii na sivaangi, thanks for calling!!! unga peru solunga? " She asked.

" En peru vignesh" Said the caller.

"Mmmm vignesh sollunga epdi irukingaa? " She asked

"Iruken nga edukuney theriyama! " He sighed

" Psch psch no no no ena neenga ipdi solitinga? Elaroda existence kum oru reason adhu mari ungalukum onu iruku asha vida mudikayama ipdi la pesadhinga epome siruchute face pannunga evlo kastam irundhalum, enna vignesh seriya? " She said.