Aruyirey!-(Epilogue) 💚

Disclaimer: Do not forget to play the soulful NEETHANADA behind! 🧘‍♀️🏃‍♀️
_________

Sivaangi pissed off in the tire of calling ashwin for the past couple of hours. There was no glimpse of him and it definitely would panick her. She checked with their o friends too but they too have no idea about his whereabouts. Time rolls and she was panicked and went to his house to see lakshmi ma.

"Pattuuu, enga avan? asked sivaangi in her angry yet terrified tone making lakshmi ma to jerk. Hey vaalu, endhuku kathara d modhala vandhu okaru vava indha konjam thanni kudi" Said ashwin's mother. "Aioo ungaluku kavalaya ilaya unga kothamali kozhundha kanom nu solren enna pattu neee " said sivaangi making lakshmi ma to chuckle and she replied back " En pulla engayum pola "

" Enna dhu aprm yen phone edukala avan yenga poirukan pattuu" Asked sivaangi.

" Avan namma pakathu veetu ponnu Dilisha birthday function ku poirukan d unta sollaya pattu? Asked lakshmi ma making sivaangi to relief first and nodded no which made lakshmi ma to go surprised.

"Enadhu unkita solalaya", said lakshmi ma."Avan solalaye lachuu"said sivaangi. "Enna kolupu pathiya avanuku",scolded lakshmi ma.

" Ila Ila patu avan edo solanum nu sonna idha dhan irukum,na dhan aniku edo velaila kekama vituten neenga thitadhinga avana" She defended him not make him accused.

Yes! that's not a new one! sivaangi defending for ashwin. When it comes to praising him as well as defending him, there is no better human can exist than Sivaangi. INDEED !

"Seri seri thitala kudhikadha" said lakshmi to make sivaangi smile a little.

"Ma" ashwin's voice heard to make both of them turn to see the boy standing with his very own beautiful smile.

"Va achu, en pattu unna thedite irundha ,ne solaya ava kita sort out panunga rendu perum" Said his mother and moved to kitchen to make dinner for them and he came with a flushed face and sat beside sivaangi, making sivaangi's face to frown and she felt some fishy.

" Enkitta solanum nu thonala la ashwiney" asked sivaangi with a low voice.That's when he realized that he didn't inform about the function and also about his mobile's issues. He mentally facepalmed himself and felt like thousand throns pricking his heart. His mind came up with questions how did you forget to inform her? How did you just like that go? How could you ashwin? His mind screamed.

"Ma, adhu sorry ma phone problem ma and solardhuke romba kevalama iruku function pathi unkita sola marandhuten ma sorry" Said ashwin made sivaangi to left out a sarcastic chuckle and she said
"Even you forgot to tell about dilisha's existence"

It was not less than a slap for ashwin. Yes it was a very big mistake that he didn't convey anything about dilisha to her. And the thing sivaangi said " Avan edho solanum nu sonna" that edho is nothing but about dilisha.