Aval💛~ 4

A/N:

Seri chapter mudinjadhum elam kathiya neetadhinga end of the plot ungaluku pudikum.... 🤧😘😹

Wareyy waaahhh double update leyyyy

Seri vanga andha 5pm ku enna achu nu papomm🏃‍♀️

________

Ashwin got himself ready in a white shirt with beige colour pant, started his drive towards the Coaco cafe and went in the dining and sat on their usual spot. He was thinking about her unusualness while fidgeting his fingers that's when he heard the glass door screeching, he moved to see his woman coming a neat pressed black kurti paired up with her favorite denim blue jeans, he was mesmerized by her beauty while his thoughts pondered about her smile which doesn't reached her eyes.

"Hiiii ashwineyy" She said sitting in the opposite side. " Hiii ma" He replied with a smile. " Elam pack panitiya ? " He asked while she nodded with a pout " Han paniten avloooo iruku ashwineyyy chei" .

Ashwin chuckled and patted her hand, while she wiggled with pout.
" Ma! " He called , making sivaangi to lift up her slowly and asked what through her eyebrows. " Na onnu kepen unamiya solriyaa? " He asked, she got tensed about what if he asks about those comments and talks and she slowly nodded as yes. " Eda pathi yosikra please solu en nala unaa ipdi pakamudila" He said with his eyes bubbling up.

Sivaangi felt bad and pity for making him and as well as her hurt by those idiots.
" Achooo adhu onnu ila ashwineyyy summa random swings dhan vera onnu ila" She said while he felt A percent relief why because her eyes still conveys she is hiding something. " Enna kanna pathu sollu " He said in his warm tone, startling her, she slowly moved her gaze towards him and said " Onnu bayapadathinga onnu ila ma " . Ashwin sighed and nodded his Hestitately while sivaangi asked " Sir moonji yen ipdi iruku? " .
" Enakum random swings uh " He said with a pout while she chuckled.

" Aprm manna audition ena achu? " She asked, " Iniku dhan ma last round next week results vandrum probably nee Kerala la irundu vara modhu enaku results vandrum na vandhu happy ah unaku positive results solve" He said witha grin while she smiled at her Valarndha kozhanda and nodded and said " Kandipa ashwineyyy....aprmmm neenga select ayitinga na enaku enna tharuvinga? " She asked with a teasing smile while he said " Enna venum kelu tharen" .

" Hey ena veruppa solringa" She sighed while he chuckled and said " Ma ena venum kelu tharen nu sone ma" . Sivaangi nodded her head cutely with a giggle and said " Kekren enna venum nu ana ipo ila " . " Seri epovena kelu na tharen" He said in his signature base voice while she turned red in a second and soon composed it.

"Ashwineyyy unaku en mela pasame ila" She pouted making him Scrunching his brows and asked " Enna ma ipdi solita? "
" Pinna ennaku pasikudhuuu edavadhu vangi kudu" She said with her lips twisted making him to chuckle. " Seri sorryyy sincere ah pesitrumdhom adhan moola konjam back vangiruchu".
"Happa pa aa illana matum" She teased.
" Aiii rowdyyy iru unna aprm gavanichukren" He fake glared at her earning a giggle from her ending him with a chuckle. He called the waiter and two thick Vannilla nuts shake for them.

" Unamilaye onnu ila rowdy? " He asked making sivaangi to look at him for seconds thinking how could he grasp her mind and heart even within just a look at her eyes. " Onnu ila ashwineeyyy mood upset achu dhan ipo una pathaodane pdi pochu " She said smiling while he smiled back " Anga poi mood upset achuna enaku call panu and modhala upset agama pathuko, social media la theveailla dha comments pakatha theveilladha trolls pakatha, purinjucha? " He asked making her gasp in surprise, her lips curved into a big wide smile and nodded her head cutely.

" Enaku pasikudhuuu ivaru sekram edututu vara mataru polayeee" She said resting her head in her palms which is placed in the table in support of elbow.
"Varum ma konjam wait pannu" He said giggling. Soon the waiter came and placed the order while sivaangi's eyes got widen looking at the shake, Ashwin slowly took the glass and covered it with a tissue and stir it once and gave it to her while she grabbed slowly and started sipping it not before stirring and giving him the shake.