Imsai to Aasai❤~4

*****

Ashwin keep on checking at her as she was turning in sleep due to her continuous cough and sneezing, he literally felt bad for her and he has never seen her suffering this much. She stirred of from her sleep coughing , he rushed to her and patted her back comfortly .

" Aye romba mudilaya thanni eduthu varen iru" He said and moved to bring some water and handover it to her, she slowly grabbed it from him and sipped it.
" Podhum" She said while he nodded no " Innum konjam kudi apo dhan nalla irukum".She looked at his eyes and drank the water fully. She is completely drained out of energy due to constant coughing, she has no strength, Ashwin looked at her pale and dry face and soften his eyes and asked " Veetuku polama? ". She nodded no slowly and laid her head in his shoulders making him jerk, he was shocked first but soon composed and understood her state and looked at her mumbling something.

He liked the way she balled up in his arms and no wonder he wanted it forever. Her kutty clutched his shirt and her head laid in his chest his hands automatically wrapped around her, he smiled a little while she wrapped her arms around his waist, she felt an unknown emotion in her, she liked it being in his arms, the way he protectively holding her she wanted the warmth forever and the feel he weave in her the home is was yearning all these years.

She slowly slept in his arms while he was  sitting, he doesn't want to disturb her sleep, and he stayed same until she wokes up, meanwhile the manager who passed by, unknowingly looked at the glass door to find them.

" Epa deiiiii enna da nadakudhuuuuu.... Inga nethu enada na adichukitinga iniku ipdi otiktu irukinga... Ivangala idhu adisayam anal unamai" The manager thought and moved nodding his head.

After a hour, she slowly opened her eyes , breathing normal, shocked to see her in his arms and he was leaned in the wall holding her protectively closing his eyes, she looked at him shocked first and soon her eyes got soften seeing his calm face and she recollected his care for her put a smile in her lips, she smiled and that's when she heard a voice,

" Innum evlo neram patute irupa? " Ashwin asked while she jerked and moved out if his embrace. She looked everywhere than his eyes and he looked at her and asked " Enna madam nalla thookama? ". She simply nodded as though nothing has happened.
" Ipo epdi irukuuu? Parvalaayaa?" He asked while she looked at him and said
" Feeling better ana innum cough iruku".
He nodded okay.

"Adhu theriyama .... Na un mela...mm...sorry" She struggled while he stopped and said " Unaku udambu serila dont stress yourself too much, nee apdiye thoongita elupa thonnala.....na dhaney it's okay...".  Her eyes popped out hearing his words and her heart fluttered.

Ivlo neram ipdiye erundhiyaa..? Valikala? "she asked

He replied " Ila you seems to be very tired adhan apdiye vituten.... Sorry if you felt uncomfortable". She smiled and nodded no" Uncomfortable lam ila, na nalla thoongune enikum ilama iniku".
His heart beat raised hearing her words, he smile widely an unknown blush crept over face. She shook him and said
" Thanks da pana marameyyy". He quickly glared at her pinched her ears
" Indha imsaiya dhan theditu irundhen kedachruchuu". She laughed hard causing her cough more, he panicked and bring some hot water.

" Nee doctor kita poi check panitu va it's getting worse na sailu kita solren" He said in a worrying tone making her look at him awwwww and said " Deii mala maduu romba feel panra polayeee"

He shut his eyes and left out a sigh
" Epdiyo po nu vida mudiyadhu laaa en sailuuu pavom, and na avlo kodumankaran la illa". She sighed and asked " Un sailu matum dhan pavoma? ".
he looked at her wide in eyes and said
" Ama". She knocked his head and said
" Che Peh".