Imsai to Aasai❤~3

*****
Sivaangi was keenly penning down the key points whereas Ashwin was printing out the plans. Sivaangi turned up to see the time, it shows 8 pm in the night, she sighed and this is more than their usual working. She looked at him who is no where considering her and murmered
" Cha mani 8 acheyy sapda varana paru, vela vela vela.... Manga manda".

Ashwin suddenly looked at her while she turned her gaze, he frowned and asked,
" Aiii ena look uh? ".

" Han mani enna theriyumaa sorru sapdra idea iruka ilaya unakauuuu??madiyanameyy olunga sapdallaaa" She scolded him with a sigh and he suppressed his laugh and said " Adhalam ila vela mudinjakaprom dhu la..".

Sivaangi looked at him and with a smirk said" Yovv poviyaa na oru courtesy ku dhan keten nee vandha va varala po na poi sapda poren". He looked at her with a glare and said" Porupe ila unaku".

She sighed with a pout and glared and back to her seat continuing her work while he chuckled and took his mobile and ordered the food. After sometime he got up and went out to receive the order while she thought looking at him " Indha malamadu enga podhu???!! ".

He came after paying and get in which made her eyes pop out. She was shocked by his actions and he smirked and sat in the couch beside. She was not sure whether he bought it for both or him alone, she sighed and waited for him to call her but him not at all looking at her and he started opening the boxes. He looked at her pouting reaction and chuckled mentally. He doesn't know what it was but he wanted to tease her same time not wanted to feel hungry.

She shook her head and continued her work , he slowly took some food he ordered in a plate and put some side dish beside and mixed with a spoon and got up and moved towards her and she felt a tap in her shoulders, she turned to look at him standing with a plate, her eyes widen and he said " Indha sapdu , saptu kelambalam work panadhu podhum".

She felt like the world stops and hearing his soft tone made her feel like new, he broke her trance by waving his hands before her , she shook of her thoughts and asked " Thalaila adi edhum patrucha?".

He glared while she gulped and said
" Okay okay cool down... Ila sapadu lam edhutu vandhu thara adhan yosichen...akkara la balama irukuuu....Seri kudu thanks! ". He gave her the plate and moved to have his food and while eating he said " Work panra nala dhan edutu vanden vera onnu ila....mathapadi Akkara sakaraa lammm onnu ilaa". She looked at him with a smirk and said " Adhan theriyumeyy chee peh".

" Ne po d " He snapped back and continued eating, soon they finished their dinner and wrapped their works, and got ready to go home.

" Mmmm naliku sekram elundriiii, I can't wait all the time" He said taking his backpack while she sighed and said
" If you are feeling too disturbed picking and dropping me soliduu, nane cab la vandukrenn" She said in a serious yet hurt tone which made him feel like weird and confused as this is not her usual way of giving replies and he understood that she is hurt by his words in morning, he felt a void making her feel bad, he replied " No need of it, Nane pathukren you just get ready now veetuku polam".

She was hell shocked and opened her mouth, he looked at reaction and chuckled softly while she moved to take her bag and he went out she walk behind like a lost puppy. He started driving the car while she seated beside him humming the songs.

" Periya Chinna Kuyil Chitra ma nu nenapuuu... Konjam satham podama variya? " He asked irritated making her glare at him " Heyy panamaramm voice nalla irundhalum ilanalum pudichrundha padalam unaku vena na kathamoodikoda.... Elame enjoy pannumm  you makkuuu fellow purinjuchuda?" Patting his shoulders to make him wiggle. " Nee poi bathroom la paadu riiii en kathula vandu kathadhaaa"

"Psch unnoda romba tholla panra neee"she whined making him say
"Psch kozhandha mari konjadha".
She said with a smirk " Ohhhh na kozhandhayaaa konjurenaaa... Cha unnalam evanaavadhu konjuvana adhu nanummm dreams la kooda nadakadhuui rasa sooo road ah pathu ottuuu vandiyaaa...... Na thoongrennnnn"