College Kadhal~2💙

****

Ashwin stood there grinning at the disappearing figure, suddenly he felt a tap in his shoulders to see nothing but his friend anuj looking him with o in his face.

"Ena da eeeee nu eluchutu iruka? ", anuj asked making Ashwin to chuckle and rub his nape. " Aiii chee ena nu sollu" anuj asked dumping the hot fritters into his mouth. " Ada library la ena vela da panra" Ashwin asked. " Dei nee modhala edhuku eeee nu elicha nu sollu"asked anuj glaring at him. " Dei adhu.. Adhu oru ponnu da" Ashwin said shaking his shoulders to left and right. " Ada enna potu yen da kulukura aprmm yenadhuu ponna? Endha ponnu? Enga kanomm" Anuj asked . " Dei dei ava poita ava class ku, iniku dhan pathen, enna boldness eppa , evlooo akkara elarum melayumm, Vandha ninna pattas mari pada pada nu pesuna aprm muyal kutty mari odita da macha" He said smiling like a mad man swirling anuj. " Ada dei thala suthu man ena vitu thola cheiii pathadhukey indha suthu suthura innum enna lam panna poriyoo" Anuj said releasing himself from his hold. " Macha enna da" Asked ashwin.

" Pinna enna da seri solu ena kadha?" Asked anuj. " Deii apdi ila oru connection oru attraction, oru spark avala patha odane therila papom elam kadavul setting"Ashwin said smiling. " Seri Seri , aprm adutha week Tamil new year celebration iruku poi elam event kum name eduthukoo seriya " Said anuj.
"Ohhh ama da Seri afternoon poitu edutu varalam" said Ashwin.

______

Sivaamgi sat down along with Priya in class thinking about the previous incidents and drowned in thoughts
" Oiii sivaangi enna achu en ipdi iruka?" Priya asked nudging her shoulders.
"Onnu ila manushanga ethana vidama irukanga nu yosikren" She replied to get a frown from Priya. " Purila pa"Priya said with a pout. " Ila girl,inike ethana vidama pera pathen Rahul, Nee, Vicky and his gang and Ashwin" She said giving a grin while saying ashwin's name " Elarum ovoru mari adhan yosichen " She said.
" Ohhh adhuva ama elarum orey mari irukamatanga la" Priya said for which sivaangi nodded her head smiling.
" Enna madam orey smiles ah iruku? " Priya asked her in a playful tone. "Apdila iliyeee summ dhan" She replied fluttering. " Seri college pakathula oru juice shop la super ah lime soda poduvangalam un senior ku vangi kuduturu" She said with a teasing smile making sivaangi to grin hard along with a sigh " Summa iruka mata la" For which Priya nodded a big No chuckling

_____

Ashwin collected names for each event and he was asked to select a junior to took care of the event. It was strange and new thing in the college and he was thinking and walking in the corridor.
" Deiiiii poyi kelu elam class layum" Anuj said. " Elarayum kekalam ana oru responsible ah bold ha handle panna koodiya al venum" Ashwin said to anuj scrunch his eyes and said " Nee andha un junior kupda plan podriyoooo".

Ashwin gasped and beamed in happiness" Dei thanksss da nalllla ideeeaa love yu machaa" He said pinching his cheeks and ran away to her class leaving anuj with a " ADA MALA KORANGEY" look. Ashwin searched and finally found her class as it was break time he pepped from the window to find her talking ang giggling with her friends. He smiled seeing her, her talks the way she sway her hands while talking and her contentful smile and contagious laugh made him stood rooted leaving all his job and admire her. She looked simple yet special. He liked her simplicity which made her the special one.

Pushing away his thoughts he went in not before knocking the door and sivaangi moved her gaze towards the entrance to find Ashwin coming in with his charismatic smile which caused knots in her stomach she smiled back looking at him. " Hiii rowdyyy!! Hiii priyaa" He said for which sivaangi replied " Hii" With her hands waving a hiii." Hi annaaa" Priya said. " Enaku oruuu help venum " Asked Ashwin. " Enna helpppp senioreyyyy" Sivaangi asked with frown. " Rowdy neenga event ah observe panni take care pannanumn tamil new year ku paannamudiyuma? " Asked Ashwin with a puppy face. " Edheyyy take care ahh" asked sivaangi. " Ama ma please panriya? Junior dhan pannanum nee nalla bold and responsible ana ponnu adhan keka vanden" He said making her to smile. " Seri na othukita enaku enna kedaikum? " She asked folding her hands with a glint of mischievous in her eyes "Enna venum kelu tharen" He said looking at her eyes for which she gulped leaving priya third wheeling. "Dha bha dhu adhu serii senioreyyyy na pathukrenn event super ah varum" She said with a smile " Ohhhh apdingala madam semaya vandruma?" He asked in a playful tone. " Sivaangi yai nambinor kai vida padar" She said with assuring gesture letting him to get a chuckle and he nodded and bid bye to her and priya.

"Hummmkummm " Priya cleared her throat for which sivaangi asked what through her brows. " Unga rendu peru kooda moonavadha yaravadhu matna avangala vida andha nimisham ulagathula pava patta jeevan vera yaru meyy ila d" Priya said with a heavy sigh making sivaangi to frown first and later understood with a smile.
______

Ashwin prepared everything for the event and stood with a relief sigh, meanwhile sivaangi came there and sat beside him to make him shocked.
" Nee inga enna ma panra? " He asked.
" Lime soda koodhu chill panalam vanden senioreyyyy " She said stretching her hands to give him the soda. Ashwin Chuckled asked" Ada idhu ka ivlo dhooram vandha? " . " Ama periya dhooram have it Ashwineyy u look exhausted " She said with a concer filled eyes melting him with in seconds and that Ashwineyy made some somersault in his stomach uh.He smiled and got it drank it in a go for which she chuckled. " Thanks ma romba nalla iruchu" He said for which she nodded her cutely. " Nee kudikala like soda? " He asked sincerely making her to glare and said " Romba sekram ketinga" . He smiled sheepishly and said " Hehe ma adhu oru avasarathula"." Seri ma" She replied with a smile. " Aprm vela over ah? " She asked himhim. " Ohh all done " He said.

" Veeda hostel ah?? " She asked for which he left a bitter chuckle. " Hostel dhan ma" He said. " Ohhh apo family orulaya? "She asked. " Ama ma " He said with no emotions she can sense him and asked" Edhavadhu kekakoodadadha keutena? "

"Ila ma family nu 10 -15 peru irukanga, ana yarukum enna pudikadhu" He said.
" Enna solringa pudikama epdi irukum? " She asked. " Elarkum elarayum pudikanum nu iliye, they saw me as a uninterested fellow, boring, adhan pudikla avangaluku idha vida koduma my mom dad avangalum purinjikala enna, en cousins enna mock paanave kooda irupanga, ayiram nalladhu pannalum oru thappu irundha adha matum koothikatite irupanga, irundhu ilama iruka periya family enaku" He said with tears bubbling up in his eyes, and also noticed a loner tear escaping from her eyes. " Sorryyy Ashwineyy i didn't meant to kindle all this" She said with a guilt. " Ma aluvuriya cha cha idhulam onnu ila freeya vidu"

She saw his eyes filled with pain and yearning, till now a man who looked strong and happy, is now like a baby who is hurt and yearning for mother's embrace. She felt an unknown pang in her heart and wanted him to give the fullest form of happiness and care.

" Ma kekudha? Nee hostel ah ila veeda?" He asked for which she smiled and said" Ivlo naal orphanage ipo hostel " . He felt hard and opened his eyes in shock
" Ma enna ma solra" He asked. " Ama senioreyyy i am an orphan, chinna vayasula irundhe I yearned for love atleast ana elarumey oru burden ah dhan pathanga,family irundha sandosama irudrukumey nenchen ana apdiila nalla manasoda nammala kooda happiness la matum ilama sad layum iruka oruthar irundha sandosama irukum nu purinjikiten, it's not about family its all about person and thier heart" She said with an overflowing emotions for which he nodded with a smile weeping along. " Aiii cute uh nee" Said her wiping his tears. " It's true ma, family irundha nalla irukum, friends irundha nalla irukum adulam ila yaru irundhalum umaiya irukanum " He said for which nodded.

" Velia pathu edhumey mudivu panna koodadhu, na neenga romba happy in family wise nenchen because who were too good in the way you handle Priya and rahul ana adhu unga manasu" She said with a smile. " Na kooda un veetla unaku nalla dariyam solli ne bold ah iruka nenchen ana you were alone and you live bold" He said. " Exactly velia irundhu patutu onnu epdi edhu nu mudivu panna koodadhu" She said for which he said " Exactly ".

Both of them had a great time together with sharing all their favorites, miseries, happiness, funs and both felt the time should stuck here right now. As both had a thought about each other but the truth felt like totally opposite, life give us a lesson and it teaches us. They learned that not to think the scenario with what they see, rather than they should know. Both felt from each other a mother's embrace, father's warm gesture, friend's support, moreover a feel of being concerned and loved !

They both talked for a long time smiling, laughing, and giggling with their heart out, they were in their happy world, which caused burning in some pairs of eyes, and those were glaring at them with a evil smirk.

To be continued...

****

Soooryyy buttercupseyy for the delay❤💜

I have published it without completing and unpublished it but now I almost done and updated and some more I thought to cover but it's okayy will see it in next part 💜

How was it? 💕

Comment seiyungalll💕
Vote uh podungal💕
Seriya??

Thankyou

_author☃️