Imsai to Aasai❤~ ( epilogue 2)

*******

" Azhaga iruka iceyy... En kanne patrunm pola " Sivaangi pinched aishu's cheek making aishu getting ready for her And gowtham's reception. " Chumma sollatha d" Aishu blushed adjusting her hairdo.

" Aii kalliii enna vekamaaa nadathu nadathuu" Sivaangi teased while aishu smacked her playfully getting a chuckle from sivaangi.

" Hmmmm va polamm en anna wait panitu irupann" Sivaangi said getting her up while she holded her hands and asked " Unkaga kooda dhan en thambi wait panitu irupann " , sivaangi's cheek turned red which made aishu to giggle loudly.

" Enna d sonadhuke sevandthuta? " Aishu teased while sivaangi quickly composed herself and snapped back
" Hey enna un thambi wait pannuvan avan en enaku wait pannanum".

( ulagamaga nadipu 😦)

" Epa epa aiii nadikadhaa d, ellam enaku therium " Aishu said getting up while sivaangi smiled sheepishly asked
" Enna theriyum aishuuu" ,

" Hannn ilukadhaaa.... I know d I am his sister and your bestest buddy... Eniku avan karthik kita apdi nadanthukitano apove purinjuchudhu.... Enna d ama dhana? " Aishu asked while sivaangi smiled with a blush and nodded her getting a tight hug and kiss from aishu.

" Super uhhh d chellakuttyyy" Aishu said while sivaangi giggled " Enga kadha aprm ipova unnoda katha it's your day babyyyy". Aishu chuckled and both went out to the stage.

Ashwin was heighing himself to find sivaangi and walking like a kuutyy poonai here and there to see here while gowtham patted his shoulder to bring him back from his trance " Deii enna panra emu kozhi madriii?? "

" Pschh mamzzzz yen achuu? " Ashwin asked turning his gaze towards gowtham who is glaring at him, " Deii edthuku da apdi etti etti pakra....? "

Ashwin smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape with a blushy smile, gowtham who had a unexplainable look asked
" Hello sir iniku enaku reception na dhan vekka padanumm nee yen da padra?

" Adhalam ungaluku sonna puriyadhu mammmm" He stopped hearing the sounds of giggles and anklets on his ride side, he slowly turned to see sivaangi and aishu coming towards the stage, he openly gawked at his girlfriend sivaangi , he gaze was too intense that she could feel it, she looked straight to see him, her lips in a reflex curved into smile,

Their eye locks and after that , that small smile in their faces ,more than enough to make everyone's heart light and happy.

Gowtham now understood why ashwin did like this, he cleaned his throat and asked " Idhuku dhan ah ithana alapara? "
Ashwin giggled and patted his shoulder.

Aishu looked at gowtham who is talking with her brother and sighed " Hmmmm unromantic felloww.... "

Aishu goes and stood beside gowtham who looked at her all loving and loving while she turned her gaze away confusing gowtham " Aii enna aishuu thirumbita??!! "

" Hmm nee en thambi oda bromance panitu irundha adhan pehh " Aishu scoffed turned looking at her brother and sister in law to be ,standing beside each other smiling.She smiled mentally and wished for their happiness forever.

" Eeee sorryyyy maaa" Gowtham said sweetly making aishu to chuckle " Seri seri polachuuuu pooo".

" Sema cute laa" Sivaangi said looking at aishu ans gowtham while Ashwin said looking at sivaangi " Cutesttt"

" Deiiii fraud na avangala sone" She said looking at him while he chuckled and replied " Nanum avangala dhan sonne" turning his gaze towards his sister and his brother in law.

" Kd kd " She muttered hitting his arms while he giggled hugging her by her shoulder conquering all the hearts of people over them and there are some who were gossiping behind their backs & that's not a new case.