Imsai to Aasai❤~ 5

*******

Days rolled, ashwin and sivaangi thoroughly felt happiness being with each other these days and of course their usual breaking head looks, tit for tats, irritating each other with endless care and love , they can feel their presence's meaning and important as time goes and their feelings towards each other going in a way that they never expected is something new that they found out.

It was a office day, and they both reached , sivaangi came out to bring some files and notes and meanwhile when she was about to open their workplace she heard a giggles and laughs for the other side.

She thought " Ivan enna thaniya yar kooda siruchutu irukan....? "

She opened the door with a frown to see ashwin laughing along a girl in 25's , which made her eyes wide. She knocked it broke their trance, ashwin looked at the door to find sivaangi and he said with a smile," Hey va ulla.. "

" Sirikuran paru ava irukanala sirikuran idhey epovum polana urru nu irupan mala madu" She murmered and get in closing the door.

" Ma this is ayesha, ennoda close friend bangalore la padikamodhu theriyummm" He said while she simply nodded with a smile. " Hii this is sivaangi" She said extending her hands for shake while ayesha smiled and said
" Hiii !!! I am ayesha ".

" Neenga ivan kooda dhan work panringala ? " Ayesha asked for which sivaangi nodded and said " Ama we are both are working together".

" Oh super.... Na bangalore la dhan work panren, came here to meet this idiot" She said hitting his shoulders, sivaangi sighef and turned away her gaze and shook her head in nodding which was noticed by Ashwin, he mentally laughed and danced at her reaction.

" Iva en ipdi kadupagura!? " He thought and noticed her frown in her face.

(Us~ Hmmmm california la irundhu iruddhu avaluku oru friend ah kootitu varen apo theriyum ava en apdi kadupaguranuu)

"Oh that's fine.... Hm ashwin na poi work start panren" She said moving on to her place.

" So ashwin, how's your life going?" Asked ayesha. Ashwin replied " Hmmm same work oda nalla podhu".

" Hmm apo padips ipo workolic ah? " She teased while he chuckled and nodded.

Sivaangi was pretending like not reacting but her facial expressions failed to do so. She sighed and continued doing her work. He noticed this and giggled inside seeing her reaction.

He doesn't know why he liked her possessiveness, she doesn't know why she is getting possessive on him.

Even friends do have possessiveness but this one hits totally different as they both know it, its like sivaangi would burn ayesha with her eyes.

" Psch en kitta matum dhan moonjakatradhu" She thought looking at them who was happily talking about their recent happenings in their life.

Time skips, it was mid of 12 in noon.

" Hmm ayesha edavadhu sapdriya? " He asked, ayesha thought for a minute and said " Hey can you order our usual favourite.... Namma chennai vandha epome oru shop la burmese foods sapduvomeyy get me that ".

Sivaangi literally became left out as she was gritting her teeth couldn't tolerate all this, even they are friends she couldn't accept the fact he is more comfortable with ayesha. She was more pissed of as he doesn't even ask her about food as it's already time. She is hurt of course.

" Okay na adhey order panren.... Golden times la adhalammm" He said taking his phone while she nodded " Of course yes we three are the coolest trio laaa.... Haha bangalore la namma moonu perum suthadha edame ilaa... "