Longing for Spring🤍~ 2

Hiiii buttercupseyyyy!!!

Ennaii niyabgam ulladha????

Sorry for the delayyy🥺💜

And don't leave this chapter because this is the main thing and the major part of the story 🤍

Hope you like it!!

Happy reading 😊❤️

*******

Surya and chandhini got up to have a look around, she just forgot all her worries, pain and trauma, lived the moment to the fullest enjoying the vibe and ambience the place holds.

Surya looked at calm face, he smiled looking at her naive nature, she was surfing over the various kinds of plants and pebbles while her eyes moved towards the colourful parrots which are left uncaged and left freely to fly and there was a beautiful place in the tree to have them settled for rest, her eyes widen and looked at with surprised.

" Ivanga epome ipdi dhan vitrupingala? " She asked in a excited tone, he chuckled at her antics and said " Epome, adachu veka koodathunu ipdi vechruken"

" Usual ah elarum cage la dhaney vechrupanga? " She asked in a low tone, he smiled replying " Elarum vechupanga ana na apdi illa, just for my happiness and my time with them, ennala adha cage panna mudila, some do it for protection but all the times it won't work out, na i have trained it very well, so aduve nalla happy ah rekaya viruchu parandhuten enna thedi ingaye vandrum"

She was looking at him without blinking her eyes thinking such people do exist? Yes, of course he is one such kind.

" Exactly and thankk thanks to you for not caging it up" She shuttered while tears brimming in her eyes, knowingly or unknowingly he doesn't like her being cried or sad with worries.

" Ma you okay?" He asked while she bitterly smiled replied " Onu ila Surya, they are so cute!!! ".

He sighed and got ready to have a talk with her to know her state, he damn sure she is well and fine but he wants to make this bird to be chirpy as he sense and he wanted to be her supporter to make know herself and also to keep her happy and mainly to solve her mind confusions.

" Hmm so i think we can start? " He hestitantly asked her while she looked at him for a brief second and nodded yes.
" So Feel happy and Free, no one is going to judge you or comment you, think me as your well wisher and friend, solunga tell me about you! , what makes your dad to have you here? " He asked she shut her eyes and left out a sigh, while he gestured her to sit, she slowly took her seat while he sat opposite to her with both looking at the cooled up clouds are yet to pour as rain.

She got scared looking at the sky and it going to rain made her total self Sommersault ,she was shivering and panicked
" Surya Surya ila Polam please" he got tensed and asked " enna Achu ma ?"
" Please surya let us go in please " she pleaded while he took her inside and she was panted heavily and stood there in the couch and he gave her some water.

" Are you okay now? " He asked ,she nodded silently he left her as she will say about her change suddenly as her own .

" I am Chandhini Megha, living here from my birth itself, I have no siblings, I have no friends, I only have my mom and dad and malli akka, ana ivaangaa elarukum mela I have my soul SUSAN, my pet cat with me for more than seven years.

She continued " I am a MBA gold medalist and also enoda passion is to write, writer aagaarthu maatum dhan ennoda dream, school college rendume ingaaye dhan padiche, "

Her voice cracked after a point
" Till my middle school I was like going there and studying just like every other human kids, ana after that enoda high schooling and college was fully done in Home study courses, I was never allowed to go out and veedu matum dha enoda elame, I was felt like suffocated ana epome edirthu pesinadhu ilaa,