Longing for Spring🤍~ 1

****

Chandhini shut the door, hitting herself in the bed crying, she doesn't want to meet the doctor, she couldn't bear the fact that even her father is not supporting her side. But poor she doesn't know meeting the doctor gonna heal her completely and get her into the spring of life she wanted to see and live.

Chandhini is a girl who lived completely in home alone without socializing all her life till now, as she was locked in a golden cage, may be kind of over pampering, her father doesn't allow her to go out and explore.

He Always wanted her to be in the four walls of house, he always thought he protected her but coming to the fact, he unknowingly became a mere reason to make his daughter's life a hell now.

Sometimes locking up in house in the label of protection isn't working!

Chandhini slept hugging her pillow while susan hopped in the bed licking her face Wiggling her tail consoling her. Chandhini slowly opened her eye a small smile adorned her in her dry lips, her soar eyes twinkled in happiness which is priceless, she hugged susan tight in her embrace and for sure she knows, susan would be the person she can pour all the love she has.

" Susan va i will get you some milk" She said twirling her getting off the bed moved to give her food.

Susan slurped all the milk and was licking the left over, chandhini chuckled seeing her and softly carresed it's hair, Susan meowed, chandhini asked her what raising her brows while Susan meowed again confusing chandhini.

" Aiii Susan enna venum innum venumaa? " She asked placing her hands in its cute little tummy. Susan wiggled and jumped and settled herself in her lap, licking her clothed tummy, indicating chandhini to have food.

" Awwwww Susan I love youu for sure" Chandhini said peppering kisses in her face. She made her sleep and put her in her cot beside her bed.

Chandhini get out from her bedroom, peeping out and walked down the stairs, she sighed seeing her father busily talking with his colleagues, she gave him a calm look than a terrifying one, anotow to embarrass him in front of his colleague.

( indha ponnaya paithiyam sonna man neee 🙄. . .
P. S ~ avaru enga sonaru neenga dhane eldhirkinga nu kekakoodadhuu..🤸‍♀️)

" Malli akka lunch ready ah? " She asked , malli looked at her warmly and patted the dining chair asking her to sit " Na eduthutu varen papa".

She smiled and sat while her fingers moved to the fork and fidgeting it, malli gulped seeing her and chandhini noticed it " Akka bayapadhathinga en appa solaara mari i am not mad" She said pathetic voice leaving a working malli.

" Acho ila daa ma bayam ila varuthama iruku unna ipdi pakrathukuu" Malli said serving her food. " Hmm adhan unga sir yaro periya doctor kita appointment potrukaree avar kita pona sariyayidum amm" She said sarcastically having a handful of rice and vegetables.

" Un nalla dhuku dhan papa " Malli said sitting in the adjacent chair. Chandhini shrugged and said " Avaru en nalladhukunu pana ellam podhum ka...
Idhuku mela vendam and this one would be the last and final".

She said and hurrily ate her food and moved to the dish washing it and went upstairs. Malli sighed and moved to do her works. Sandeep who was a silent listener, heard and his heart panged seeing her state. He sighed and hoped that meeting surya would be the better and good choice.

( surya meet panna okay ayidumaa?? *winks*)

______

Chandhini woke up from her deep slumber and sighed thinking of the day, she went to the restroom freshened herself and bathed coming out dresses herself in a sky blue dress with white podka dots, she pushed her hair into a pony tail and got ready to meet the doctor Irking her more.