Love after marriage ah? ~1🧡

*****

Ashwin got up ready in a black formal shirt with light colour pant,and the sleeves folded in half, the shirt fitted him perfectly,making his biceps to peep in, he adorned his wrist with his favorite watch and combed his hair, setted up bouncy, he ruffled it and came down of his room.

His brother, aravind looked in amused and said,"Yaro kalayanamey vendam solitrudhanga ipo patha ponnu kuda date uh sona odane get up pathingala".

Ashwin glared at him "dei summa iru da, I just got ready as usual",he said shrugging his shoulders making aravind to give " ama ama " Look. Their mother came from the pooja room and placed some sacred ash in Ashwin's and aravind's forehead."Ashwin pathu poitu va pa, pathu pesu, hurt panra mari pesakoodadhu puridha,and main thing be yourself seriya? said his mother in concern he nodded his head assuring her that no problem will occur. She smiled and Ashwin bid bye to his mother and brother and started his drive to the restaurant.

" Inga paru Ashwin, nee neeya iru, epovum andha ponna uncomfortable ah feel panna vechradha, modhala don't panic it's just a meet dhan enna vena nadakalam" Thought Ashwin, comforting his mind.

________

"Aii sivuu, endri d, aiooo mani 5 aachu, 7 manikum mappla vandruvarey iva innum thoongra" Sivaangi's mother scolded sivaangi who is happily hugging her snowman pushie toy closed to her heart and sleeping. By hearing the word "mapla" , she stirred off from her sleep and said "maplaya, yaru mapla uh?

"Hann Ashwin dhan" said her mother.
"Helloo mathaji inga parunga, avara na poi just meet dhan panna poren, avara Pudichadhan avaruku enna Pudichadhan mapla lam puridha? She snapped back getting off from her bed moving to restroom. Sivaangi's mother chuckled Murmering" Avara avaruu, ethana avaru podra paru"

Sivaangi came out of the restroom, moved to her closet to choose her outfit, she kneely scanned her closet and choosed a short hand white crop top with geometrical patterns over it and she paired up with purple pleated flared skirt, she tucked her crop top inside the skirt and tie a bow in her waist. She left her hair loose, plucked it with a slide in one side and left the bottom hair with bouncy curls. She did her minimal makeup of eyeliner and pinkish lip gloss.She tied her rose gold watch in her left wrist and paired up with a cut shoes.

"Aamadii, enna sonna just meet la" said mother making sivaangi to gasp and turn from the mirror. "Ma summa iren ma" whined sivaangi. "Seri badrama poitu va,kovam la padama porumaiya irukanumm, pathu pesanum,hurt paniradha d, nee neeya iru, seriya? said sivaangi's mother making sivaangi to nodd her head and she gave her mother a sweet cheek kiss and get down and started her way to the restaurant.

" Sivaangi, nama porom andha manushana pakrom, pesurom, puduchrundha okay ilana ila seriya?"
Sivaangi thought to herself and started the drive.

______

It was a private booking in roof top hotel. The dark night , breeze swaying along making chills in spine, The moon peeping out of the clouds, showcasing it's rays. Ashwin was seated in the table and waited for sivaangi, he was more cool and composed yet manasukulla yaroooo kudikranga pa avaruku. He was sitting in the table with his toes tapping the floor and his fingers ruffling his hair. A strong breeze felt,he turned his face towards the entrance to see a Little Woman , yes the one who he came to meet, walking in, no no hopping in opening the door swepting her silky smooth wavy hair away, she stopped in her trance and her magnifying magical eyes searched for him and her fingers moving in air in search of him, and her lips twisted searching him,here the man is dumbstruck, he rest his head in his palm saw her with full admiration, he was very much attracted to her cuteness and her antics. Seeing her itself has put a smile in his lips.