Longing For Spring🤍~ (Epilogue 2)

Thank you all for the response for longing for spring 🤍!!!Stay Supporting ♥😫

A very big Epilogue below, take breaks if you feel like your eyes are getting disturbed💜

Perusa iruku nu padikama odiradhingaa, you will surely love it, happy reading 🍁🪄♥

Ignore typos 😗💛

****

Chandhini waiting for her fiance who went along with her dad to finalise for the invitation for their lovely wedding.

She felt completeness in the mere fact of Surya and she is going to get married by a couple of weeks.

Malli meanwhile called her getting out her from the trance " Chandhini ma inga va da? Idhu konjam kondu poi ulla vei " , she said passing the bag of veggies and fruits while she is paying for the vendor

Chandhini rushed and got the backs from malli with a smile and went in arranged those in the fridge and storage area.

Malli came saying " Oye thangam thambiyum sir um vandhutanga"

Chandhini's face lit hearing the news and she ran out to see her important men sitting in the couch happily giggling and takling.

For a girl, seeing her dad and her partner being friendly,cozy and comfortable is a boon!

She felt blessed and wished them to be the same.

" Vandhachaaa! " She said coming out handing them some freshly made fruit juice and sat opposite to them.

Surya moved his gaze to chandhini and instantly his face filled up with a bloom , he smiled and Sandeep who saw her and said " vandutom ma , saptiya?".

Chandhini nodded her as yes and said
" Sapten pa , lunch matum panannum iniku na dhan cooking pa" she said with excitement plastered in her face.

Surya was surprised saying " wow , ma iniku un pakathula irundey ne epdi samaikra nu pakalam polaye"

Sandeep chuckled saying " ulla pona adi vilu" while Surya dramatically clutched his heart and pouted
" Mama...enna idhu idpi "

Sandeep looked at chandhini and both laughed at the kid before them.

" Epa summa sone pa , moonjiya paru epdi ayiduchu nu nee poi kooda niinu enna panra nu paru but make sure you both don't end up spoiling the food by indulging in some other works "

Sandeep said winking and got up towards upstairs chuckling leaving a shocked Surya and Chandhini behind with a embarrassing smile.

Surya was blushing looking everywhere except chandhini while she was looking at him and supressed her laugh and soon bursted out laughing making him frown.

" Enna ma sirikura? " He asked raising his brows.

" Hmmmm enga appa ungala pathi theriyama ipdi la solitu poraru " She said laughing

He frowned " Enna d solra? "

She biting her lips to control her laugh
said " Pinna enna neenga adhukula seri patu varamatinga, ivlo naal relationship la irundhrukom enaku theriyadha

Onnu en mandaiku mela kiss tharuvinga ilana nethi ku side la kiss tharuvinga, Aprm mooku mela kiss tharuvinga.....vera onu vaipilllayeee"

She said laughing laying down in his lap while he sat there still in rubbing his nape.

" Enna kalaikalana thookam varadhu la" He said chuckling ruffling her.

" Chance ey Ila Surya " She said tossing straight pulling him closer.