Aval💛~ 2

******

It was a blissful meet of the two souls and it was gradually growing closer by their constant and unexpected meet ups and they both were also gradually growing in their fields too. Both wanted to stamp their names in industry in a good way. Admist all the criticism they shine in their own beautiful way. They both are in the initial stage of career and still their dream isn't come true.

One pleasant morning ,sivaangi was selected as the rj for a famous music show in under a famous television. As she was selected she was waiting in the lobby to sign the documents.

" Hmmm hmm innum evlo neram agumm" She thought fighting her fingers that's when she heard a familiar voice, the base one which spent chills to her spine, the warm one which she yearns and give comfort like her home, she smiled and turned towards the direction to see ashwin talking with the show director and her eyes widen and thought why he is here and she got excited what if he is also a part in show?.

After he finished talking he was asked to sit in the lobby, he came towards the door and to find sivaangi with a wide grin.

" Ashwineyyy nee enna inga? " She exclaimed as he said " Ma nee enna ma panra?". " Na dhan modhala keten neenga solunga " She pouted while he chuckled and said " I got a call from the director for contesting in the show adhan try panalame nu, career apdi ipdi dhan poitu iruku and try pani pakalam nu dhan seri nee inga enna? ". " Aiiii ashwineyyy na dhan show oda rj" She gasped in happiness and showed her palms for an hifi, he was surprised not less than her and gave her an hifi extending his palms.

(Hifi 🤧🚶‍♀️)

" Haiyyaa happy ungala daily pakalam" She blurted out in excitement leaving him gasp, she left out an sheepish smile while " Adhu unga song daily kekalam la adhan enaku unaku patu romba pudikum" She somehow managed to get effortlessly caught by him, he bite his lips to supress his giggle while he asked
" Enoda patu matum dhan pudikuma? " She stood still covering her blush and nervous at the same time, struggling to come up with words, she said " Dha ba adhuuu patu oda owner rayum pudikum" She smiled while he gave her out a blushy smile.

" Aprmm....? " He asked. " Vera enna shoot la pakalam ownereyy" She said with a giggle and waved him a bye while he was drowned in her magical eyes forget to wave her back.

This is how life turned beautiful to them.

The show started with a huge recognition as it has most popular judges and guests. And people started liking the in all the whole and loved the way the people over there showcased their originality. Sivaangi completely nailed the show by her chirpiness, while ashwin was started loving by people for his music and him. He was initially struggled to cope up with people around but her, his cheerleader is not gonna leave him all alone when she is there. She dragged him in, broke his loneliness, gave him the comfort to talk, and made everyone to see the real him. People who liked him for his looks and talents started loving him for him. Even though the little bird loved to pamper, she was all in her insecurity boundaries and hesitations but the man of actions, her comfort zone, him made her insecurities and fears to broke into bits and pieces and opened her inner self and treated her as the way she has to be.

"He found the woman in her, where she found the baby in him". Thats how the magic plays in between them and made people to fall for them over heels.

Time rolls, their care between them folds multiple and their concern and affection towards each other is in no limit. People fall for them and wanted to be happy and happy only. Them never wanted to name the bond they had and their people never questioned too.

One fine day, after an exhausted shoot both settled in their usual meeting spot.
Ashwin settled while she sat beside him.
" Pahhh sema tired iniku" She said with a sigh. " Ama ma ninute nerya vela unaku kai valikudha romba? " Ashwin asked while she nodded with a pout. " Kai neetu" He said while she asked
" Edhukuuuu??? " . " Psch neetu ma" He said while she extend her arms and he extend his too. " Idhu ipdi iruka apdiye konjam shake pannu " He said shaking his hands while she repeated the same chuckling " Aii ashwineyyy idhu super ah iruku, seriyana talented fellow nee" She said making him to chuckle.

" Aprmm ashwineyyy andha movie ennachu ? " She asked as his face fell down , she noticed it and gently hold his hands slightly tapping above his hand.
" En pata yarumey madikala ma, panom iruka? Fame iruka nu dhan kekeranga?
Na pakra elarkum talent vida kasu dhan mukiyama pochu namma show kaprom neraya chances varudhu and i am genuinely happy for it and somewhere and something still nee talent illadhavan nee summa show nala vara nu pahh evlooo theriyuma epdi iruku theriyuma" He said with his eyes welling up and sivaangi sit there silently letting him to open out.

Sometimes in our life we would think to have someone to hear what we say,we will yearn for at least a pair of ears to hear our heart. In their case sivaangi lend her ears to his words where no one were there with him and gave him the shoulder to lean in.

This time he felt like someone, atleast a soul is there to listen him after his friend navin.

" Ashwin ena paru" She said while he slowly looked into her eyes. " Mathavanga pesuradha pathi yosikadha there are someone who values your talent and you avangaluku un best ah koodu , Nee nee ya iru Ashwin, nee apdi dhan irukey, nee onnu onnu kum evlo efforts podra definitely you will get your reward champ!! Ipdi lam mooja thooki vechukadha nalla ve illaa " She said making him to stare at her with a smile.

" Enna ashwineyyy en azhagu la mayangitiyaaa? " She asked making to him chuckle. " Thanks ma " He said , while she scrunched her brows.
" Ennathuku ipo thanks uh? " She asked
" No one was there for me before, na ena pesanum nu nenachalum na ena sollanum nu nenachalum adhu enake naney dhan solikanum keka yarumey irundha dhilla navin ah thavira, ipo ne iruka enakaga pesura, epome enakaga nee pesra apo unakaga oru jeevan pesura da nu ulla sollum, epome nee enna hype panra apo enaku avlo happy ah irukum ma, unmaiya solren una la dhan na inga break ana you made me comfortable , idhuku la enna thiripi seiya poren therila " He said with his eyes shedding tears, sivaangi who can see a yearning for love in his eyes, and she understoods how much he suffered and even these small things and efforts making his happiness fold multiple times.

" Neenga epome ipdi siruchute irunga adhu podhum" She said while he smiled and said " Nee en koodave iru na siruchute irupen, smile machine, my smile machine" He said making her pull him for a warm hug.

Ashwin was definitely mesmerized by her beauty not by the outer one but by the inner beauty, her selfless soul and her innocent heart and optimistic mind.

Sivaangi was there for him everytime , as Ashwin stood beside her always in her . Exactly this is how they became very close and they became for each other. Everybody over there loved them the way they be. People started liking the show for them and many have already started fanpages for them and they indeed look too adorable together. Ashwin and sivaangi was genuinely like their people who were constant in loving and supporting them. The times became very much healing and loving for all. And coming to their career both shined well and good.

All went good until the voices of cunning souls heard and the eyes of selfish people look landed on them.

______

To be continued..

How was it buttercupseyy? ❤💜

Sorry for the delay and i am completely exhausted and couldn't write even a chapter😿.Enna nu therila i couldn't form words and finally made my self and wrote this one actually idhuve half dhan will upload the other half soon.

Don't let your mental peace and sometimes you feel like nothing and completely zero don't worry just chill and stop stop overthinking!!! ✌
#Random_&_in_general❤

Thankyou all for waiting and bearing me💕

Do vote and comment!!!! Pretty pleech, that will definitely make me to write good and more!!! 💙

Thankyou❤

_author⛄