Chapter 10

ADHVIKA'S POV

Ok so why was this gorilla smiling so much while looking at us...... Ahhhhhhh  He is super duper weird.

As I was busy staring at that Gorilla who was looking at us as if he just got the proof for multiverse theory. Well maybe he did want to prove it..... As ancient Indians did know about parallel universes. But this Gorilla is not smart enough I think.

.
.
.
Ok yeah so My current Dad followed the direction of my narrowed eyes and saw his son.

"Aviraaj, why are you standing there? What happened? And why are you here? You wanted to discuss something?" King asked so many questions at once and That gorilla shook his head as if he was getting out of some trance and walked near us and spoke.

"No,no Father, I am here to inform you both about Lunch , well I think you both forgot the time while discussing some important matters." That Gorilla said , his face looked stoic but his eyes held a glint of amusement in them..... Now why is he amused?..... .... ........
Whatever crazy gorilla.

"Oh!! I actually lost track of time while speaking to my little highness. So what say Little highness let's have some food and then continue our discussion or whatever you would want to do." King asked me.
Ok so what should I do.... Hmmm

So I hurriedly wrote my answers and gave it to the King

Well I wrote that I am ready to eat and I also asked him that ..... Can I explore the palace more....

After reading my response King frowned and looked at me with a tender expression but spoke seriously.....

"Remember this Adhvika from the moment you become my daughter, my son's sister and this kingdom's Princess you got the full authority of this Kingdom... You hold the same power as the rest of your brothers and never hesitate to ask me anything, leave about asking... You need not even ask, you just have to inform me before you want to go somewhere, for your safety that's all. So remember this and never hesitate to ask me something or anything." King said to me his eyes had a sad glint in them.

Ok why is this mighty King so emotional now.... I mean I don't even know what wrong question did I asked him.... Ok whatever.

Well why is nobody moving from their place.

Don't say me these people know how to teleport..... Oh good lord...... So should I close my eyes... I heard that it can cause dizziness and oh ... God... It might even lead to puking....
No,no,no ..... nu-uh....

Well I personally don't know anyone who teleported...... Well who am I kidding nobody knows to teleport.. if they did wouldn't they become a living Doraemon well a different version with no pocket.

Hmmm, I miss Doraemon too.

Ok... Back to the main topic.....
Right, ... Yeah closing my eyes..... Hm
So I tightly closed my eyes and waited
.
.
.
.
Well  after waiting for an eternity I finally opened my eyes to see if I teleported or not....

Ahh.... Ok I am still in the same place.

And when I looked at my current dad and the giant gorilla they were looking extremely confused,and highly amused may I add and a little bit concerned.... Ok so don't ask me how I know all of this.. because I am just awesome....

Well I really don't know how I know that hehee.

"Little highness are you fine?" Current Dad asked me..... It kinda sounds like current affairs..... Ok

And what does he mean by that, ofcourse I am good.

So I nodded at him.

"Then why did you close your eyes little highness any unknown reason?" He asked me, an amused smile adoring his handsome face.... Yeah my current dad is another worldly handsome so suck it up people....