Chapter 32

A/N:- Ciao Great Readers!!
I am back with a new chapter *smiling like a fool*.
Thank you so much for 18k reads. I feel overjoyed by the fact that so many people are reading my book and I hope that you all are enjoying it as well. *smiling softly*.
You all give me the motivation to try my level best and help me in improving myself so that I can get better everytime I write.
So Thank you so much!!
Please continue to support me,thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my book.
Also please vote more Great Readers

Well this is a message from The Great Adhvika Mahajan!!

So I heard that people are trying to copy me? Ha!! Well I am just so great that everyone wants to become me, but newsflash chameleon's there is only one Great Adhvika Mahajan and there will be only one, so rest of the people who tried or is trying or will dare to copy me ,can only become the cheaper version of me,hmm so ..... Oh yeah The Cheap --- your name can be included here 😏

Now my great readers can enjoy reading!!

.
.
.
.

KARN'S POV

"Hai Mahadev!! What sin did I ever commit that you are punishing me like this?" I questioned Mahadev ready to tear up already, Ugh!! My head is killing me.

What has my life come to?
Me the Vasusen Adhirathi Radheya Karn, who is now the Maharaj of Anga wants to cry his heart out. I shook my head in distress.
I whirled around and sighed in exasperation.

What did I get myself into?
I seriously don't know if I should bang my head on the nearest tree or I should bang those two bickering toddler's head on the tree.

I sighed heavily and walked near them, crossed my arms and stood their silently watching them quarrel for Narayan may know how many times, as I have lost counting and my head is throbbing enough already all thanks to these both, so it's better not to count this plain stupidity which unfortunately seems never ending to me.

"We are going towards the left direction that's it."

"No, we are going towards the right direction and that's final."

"Why would I follow you?"

"Oh!! So you think I would follow you, ha!! You wish!"

"Ofcourse you should, I am right!!"

"Pranipath it's nice to meet you Prince Right, but the direction we are supposed to go is also Right!!"

"Don't try to act smart!!"

"huh!! Why would I try to act smart? I am already smart."

"Ha!!, Oh! you are so delusional."

"Maybe, I am but not more than you. Your whole life is a delusion."

"Are you insulting me?"

"Oh my! Why would I do that? I was complimenting you!! You completely misunderstood my words. "

"Don't you dare!!"

"What? Lost your vocabulary or something? Don't you dare ? What comes after that?"

"You!!"

"Okay me!!"

"I won't leave you!!"

"For that you have to hold me first."

"You are ridiculous!! We are taking the left direction and that's final."

"Oh!! And I will agree with you..... Oh sweet!! But why would I do that?"