Ch. 9

You woke up the next morning and saw Ranboo on the call still, his facial features vulnerable with sleep. It was about 10 where you lived, so you did the quick math and came to the realization it was about 7 AM still where he lived.

You lay in bed for a while longer, watching Ranboo's relaxed face as he slept soundly.

"Goddamnit you are so pretty..." you whispered to yourself, grinning as you saw him smile slightly at something in his sleep. you stare for a minute longer until you see his eyes open, the grin unmoving as he sat up and looked at you.

"I heard that." he said, laughing. You could feel the obvious blush creeping onto your cheeks and covered your face.

"Shut the fuck up oreo boy." You said, embarrassed.

"Awww look who's embarrassed at being adorable~" you looked up grinning, rolling your eyes and laughing slightly.

"Boo, it's only 7 AM in California how are you alive right now?" You abruptly asked, genuinely a little bit concerned.

"I can't sleep very long when i'm excited, Y/n."

"Why are you excited?" you asked, leaning into your pillow.

"Well the meetup is only in a few days, and i get to meet you." He smiled shyly and nuzzled into his blankets, sleepy eyes blinking. That is adorable. "And I mean, we were sleeping on call together how could I not be freaking out?" He laughed slightly, his cheeks rosy with coziness.

"Are you still nervous?" You say after a moment.

When he speaks again his voice is lower, his words softer.

"Yes. of course I am..."

-------
271 words
-------
sorry for a shorter and later chapter i lost a lot of motivation. I just wanted to get something out before it hits the one week mark so here ye are.

LOVE YOUUU <3333