Ch. 10

TW: Mention of eating disorder, mention of self-harm

-------

You and Ranboo stayed on call for a little while longer, talking and laughing as you had to eventually hang up so you could make some food (after he had reminded you).

After you hung up you threw your phone onto your bed and splayed yourself out like a starfish, taking a deep breath. I promised Ranboo I would eat....you thought to yourself in shame. I can't... I'm too chubby I can't...can't...can't...

CAN'T.

You slap your hand over your face and sit up fast, head exploding with dizziness.

Fuuuuuucckkkk...

-------

You ended up not eating and instead walked to the bathroom.

You locked the door as quietly as you could, the lock clicking overly loud.

After locking the door you retreated slowly back to the cabinets and opened your drawer, frowning as guilt started taking over.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I promised Karl... I can't... I PROMISED.

In the end, you cut, about 5 semi-deep cuts, like canyons in your skin; the skin you hated because it was yours.

You cried in the bathroom for hours, tears rolling down your cheeks and onto the floor, as you felt guilt swell up like before.

I broke my promise.

-------

Time skip: 2 Days, 4 more days until the meetup.

-------

You were on call with Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, Slimecicle, and Wilbur at an ungodly time of the night, playing Minecraft and recording a mod video for Tommy's channel (I will not specify which one as I am braindead right now). You and Wilbur had decided to build a small house together, but rather than building anything you were both just sabatoging everyone else.

You eventually decided to try mining for a bit, finding Phil and helping him find diamonds. As you ran back up to the surface to get a new pick, you saw Ranboo peek around the corner crouched down, a red flower in his hand. He snuck forward until he was right in your face and gave you the flower. You grinned and ran forward suddenly, bumping your character with his and then running back into the mine, grinning like a maniac.

"PHILLLLLLL" You yelled as you saw him again, mining away.

"THE FUCK DO YOU NEED." He said

"Well you see... ok wait... this is actually important. After recording, I need to call you, Wilbur, and Charlie. DON'T FORGE-" You leave the call, jumping into a random pit and respawning back in you and Wilbur's dirt shack of a house.

-------

411 words

-------

Here you fuckers go <333

Sorry, I haven't uploaded in a while it's been very stressful recently and I haven't found the time to do the things I enjoy. I promise I will be back on track in no time with regular uploads.

I did not proofread so have fun correcting my mistakes again!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS SO QUICKLY IT'S INSANE <333333333333

Don't be a ghost reader, drop a comment, I love seeing and responding to you guys <3

make sure to drink some water and eat some food if you can <3