Ch. 23

TW for this chapters: Reference of self harm, reference of eating disorder
-------
After eating a small lunch, you all happily agreed to go down to the beach as it was warm outside and the beach wasn't crowded or windy.

Everyone took about 20 minutes to go get ready; putting on their bathing suits and grabbing towels and random crap for the beach.

You and Ranboo were waiting until more people were done, when he turned to you and smiled.

He grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes, face serious.

Nobody else was in the room.

Slowly, so fucking slowly, he leaned in, eyes flickering to your lips and then back up.

"I swear to god someone is about to walk into the room." You muttered quietly as he brushed his lips against yours: barely a kiss, just a brief moment of contact.

He laughed and cupped your jaw, this other hand on your waist, still not kissing you on your lips, just brief brushes on your jaw and nose.

"Wait just a sec." You muttered, using all your self restraint to pull away. "If we wait a few minutes there'll be a room open."

This part sounds sexual but I promise I don't mean it in that way. They just don't want to get caught kithing in the kitchen.

"And then we won't be caught kissing by your brother." He muttered back, agreeing.

And so you waited until Aimsey came downstairs and let you both know the bathroom was open before you raced upstairs. The door had barely closed before you resumed the scene from the kitchen .

"I love you. I love you so much Y/n." He whispered, brushing through your hair as you pull apart.

"I love you too, but we really need to get ready. Everyone else is waiting."

He nodded and stole one more quick kiss before running out of the bathroom to change.
--------
You changed into a simple light green bathing suit (any design and style you want) and threw on a corpse hoodie over it (and some sort of pants if you aren't wearing bottoms that are already like pants)- like baggy ripped jeans or something). And walked downstairs, smiling.

You were nervous about the swimming suit and that much open exposure-your scars completely visible , but tried to push it to the back burners as you met everyone downstairs, fake smiles meeting in the middle with real ones.

Nobody was inside the house except Ranboo, sitting at the island scrolling on his phone. Everyone else had started going down to the beach, carrying towels and random shit with them (Techno was seen carrying a bag of sticks and Christmas lights)

You walked into the kitchen, nervous energy filling your body as you slowly crept in, making a slight noise on the squeaky floorboards.

He looked up quickly and grinned, jumping up and hugging you, his lips gracing your cheeks and nose lovingly.

"Hi." He muttered, smiling at you.

"Hi." You said back, kissing his jaw softly and drawing him back into a hug, his arms slung over your shoulders and his nose nuzzled into your hair.

"You ready, Y/n?"

"Barely. But sure." You grinned slightly and kissed him again quickly on the corner of his mouth.

You drew away from him and started walking, breaking into a run when you finally got outside.

He followed quickly after, chasing you down and getting closer every second.