Chapter 18 [Re-write]

•This•

I went to the Adult Store to buy some BDSM for this jerk named Rindou Haitani.

But I'll try it out with him if he comes here.

_

I went to my mission, Seducing and Kill the gang member from Red night [I just fuckin' made dis ugly name XD]

He's around 23, he's young and filthy rich.

He's the pocket money there. He's also hood at fighting but weak when someone seduce him.

_

I worked as a waiter (Just for my mission)

'May I get what you wanted sir?' He got flustered, I knew it he's weak..

I wore a black leather the chest part were kinda revealing, my clevage can be seen.

'J-just a, May I ask what drink you like?' He said winking at me, woah. He's flirty this is easy.

'I like... You and your cum.' I whispered at him and winked him 'You must be good at Bouncing in my bed.' He have this siren eyes for no reason 'Yes...' I replied seductively 'How about we try?' I added, he turned red.

'Yes please.' He nodded as he say these words.

He's easy to seduce, what a piece of cake.

_

We went to the near Motel here.

I suddenly hugged him and started to strip him.

Oh... This is good.

'Since I'm the older one, can I be the top?' I pouted as I make a cute voice (UwU) 'S-sure.' He replied.

'Got any condoms?' I asked 'No? Let's do it without 'em.' He said 'eh? I'm still not ready tho.' I said, acting cute 'Oh.. Then let me get one.' He replied and stood up 'Yeah sure.' I said and pointed him a Gun.

'Any fuckin' last words?' I Smiled 'H-huh? Wha-what is thi- *Gunshot*'

My trauma about gunshot disappeared. I got used to it.

'Oh.. What a pity, I should've had fun with you first before I shoot you, sorry 'bout that.' I winked, I was about to leave but then.

'If I were to kill someone who's Filthy rich... Why don't I steal some money of them?' I mumbled and checked his pockets.

In there, I saw his credit card with his Password on it.

I stole it and steal all of his cash that he bought and his car keys.

'Bingo. What a lucky day. Yay! I have a new car and It's Lamborghini!!' I said cheerfully and left.

I heard some lots of men coming downstairs.

'I-it's in here! I heard some gunshot!' -owner

They opened the door and saw the body, while me just peaking them.

'I think it's the girl who shot him!' -Owners Husband

'It's just a few minutes when we heard a gunshot!' -owner

'Have you seen her face?' The police asked 'Y-yes! She has a Light brown hair, and has a while lashes and a.. A mole on her right side of her mouth!

'She hasn't gone too far! Let's go!' They said.

Ha... I'm glad I disguise myself.

I head to the elevator. Some police got in.

I was just chill at them while they're getting suspicious to me.