Chapter 19

•New trigger•

Author's Pov:

[Warning: SPOILER ALERT! FROM MANGA!!
I forgot about the scenes here. But  just made it a similar to the manga. I forgot the original they said.]

_

'What do you want? Why do are you so desperate to see me.?' Mikey asked, he was at the back of Takemitchy, sitting.

'Leave us alone, sanzu.'

Sanzu left both of them.

'Mikey-kun, I'm glad you're doing fine.'

I finally had a chance to see him. -Takemitchy

'What do you need?' He asked coldly, without emotions.

'N-nothing.. I just wanted to give you our wedding invitation, for you.' He said and get his Invitation card from his suit.

He was about to let mikey see the invitation but then, Mikey shoot Takemitchi.

'G-GAHHHHH!!!'

Takemitchi is on the floor, groaning and yelling because of pain.

'What a great future, right?'

'M-mikey-kun.'

'I told you don't look for me.' He shoot Takemitchi again.

_

Mikey thought Takemitchi is already dead because he shoot him 18 times.

_

Mikey went to the roof of the abandoned building.

'Here I go everyone!' He yelled and jump off the building.

'M-MIKEY! STOP!!' Sanzu shouted when he saw mikey jumping off the building.

Mikey closed his eyes and was just relax.

While he fall of the building.

He was about to land to the ground but Takemitchi catched him.

'Mikey-kun!'

Mikey was shocked and opened his eyes.

'Leave me alone!' He yelled with anger 'No! I won't let you die like Y/n!' Takemitchi yelled back.

'QUICK! GRAB ONTO MY HAND!' -Takemitchi

'This is stupid'
'I tried to kill you... Yet.' -Mikey

'Mikey-kun, there's no much time left, I'm losing consciousness.' -Takemitchi

'Let go of your hand! I want to end everything here and now.' He said coldly.

'Come on you'll regret doing that.' Takemitchi said.

'Mikey-kun. Quick... I-I will definitely s-save Y/n and you.'

'No matter what.. I'll go back to the past how many times, as much as I can save you... And Y/n.'

'What are you talking about? You can't even go back to the past anymore, remember?'
'This is why I never wanted to meet you, I don't want this to happen...'

'I literally just shoot you, Takemitchi.'

He added.

'Please... Put me in peace.' He said, Takemitchi began to cry.

'SHUT UP!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS!? ALWAYS AND ALWAYS YOU AlWAYS PUT ALL THE BURDEN ON YOURSELF!'

'OI MANJIRO! JUST SAY IT ONCE!'