Chapter 35 (Side story)

I've been waiting for someone for like 9 years. I don know why, and how did I ended up liking someone and made me act this way.

She is just a normal girl with a normal life, nothing more. But it feels like she did some magic or I drank some Love potion from her to be so In loved with her.

We met when she was still 14 years old while I'm 18 years old (Bruh gotta make a Fanfic for ran so just wait ;}?)

_

Author's point of view:

Ran and his friends went to the bar to have a drink.

Lots of girls approached Ran and some of them Sat on Ran's Lap. But Ran doesn't have any reaction.

'Are you single?' The girl was touching Ran's chest 'Obviously.' The other girl said.

'Still single?' One of Ran's Friend asked 'And? I'm waiting for someone Takumi.' Ran replied with a cold voice. The sluts were shocked when they heard him.

'Oh my, oh my. Your voice is so Deep... I like that kind of tone.'

'You are waiting for someone? Why though? You can just have fun with lots of girls tho.'

'Well you can pick me.' *winked*

'It wouldn't hurt if we do it together right?'

_

'*laughs* Why do you have to wait for that girl, when you can just fuck anyone you like. Seriously, you can just pull anyone because of your Handsomeness. It can be a Woman or maybe.... A man-'

'Cut the crap out, Takumi. Do you want to die?' Ran stood up and pointed Takumi a Gun 'If you talk shit about her, I'll fuckin' kill you.' Ran added and went outside to leave.

'G-geez... You really can't joke on him...'

'Hot...' The girl said.

_

Ran was inside his Car, smoking while his Window were opened.

'*laughs* Why do you have to wait for that girl, when you can just fuck anyone you like.'

'Tsk. Bastard-'

*knock knock*

Ran opened the opened the other window and saw the girl earlier.

Her hair was pretty long, with Violet hair. She was pretty. She wears something so Revealing.

'What do you want? Money? Get out of here, I'm not in the mood to talk.' Ran said coldly 'Even if you are cold, you are really my type.' The girl replied.

...

'I'm Hinami, Hinami your surname. *chuckled*'

Ran find it Disgusting when someone was trying to seduce him.

'Eh? It's raining? Uh.... Can I get inside?' Hinami asked, but Ran just looked at her. And then avoid Eye contact, then he Closed the door.

'Gahh! So cold.' Hinami was covering her head and was about to leave but then Ran opened the door.

'Get in.'

_

'Uh... Thank you.' Hinami shoved her hair at the back of her ear. She said this with a Shy tone (Gah! Let me crush her!)

'I don't have any Clothes or something.' Ran said and started the Car.

'Where are we going?' Hinami asked 'It's obvious, I don't want you to get sick.'