Werewolves

Ever since Peeves made that public announcement that Rigel was Sirius Black's son (He always lied saying that he was a distant relative) everyone seemed to avoid him like the plague.

"Hey it's going to be alright" Eliza comforted Rigel as they made their way to their sleeping bags.

"No, it's not!" Rigel said running a shaking hand through his hair and Eliza had the odd urge to fix it. "T-they're going to catch 'em 'Liz!"

"Whatever happens won't be your fault. We won't let anyone hurt you, okay?" Eliza said. Without thinking, she led him to an abandoned classroom.

"No that's going to make your situations worse!" Rigel argued close to a panic attack. 

"Rigel just breathe in breathe out," Hermione said. She Harry Ron and Eliza fell back. Rigel collapsed next to a wall.

"I-I can't." 

"You can." Eliza wrapped her arms around him. His head leaning onto her shoulder. "Just count up to twenty."

Slowly the blood stopped rushing in his ears. The feeling of nausea disappeared. He didn't feel cold anymore and the pain in his chest was slowly disappearing.

"What happened to him?" Ron whispered.

"It's a panic attack, Ron," Hermione said.

"What's a panic attack?" Ron blinked and Hermione and Harry's facepalmed. Purebloods.

"Better," Eliza asked uncertainly.

"Much." Rachel gasped taking in a deep breath.

With Harry and Ron helping him, they slowly made their way back to the great hall.

By the time they came down, people were asking one another the same question: "How did he get in?"

"Maybe he knows how to Apparate," said a Ravenclaw a few feet away, "Just appear out of thin air, you know."

"Disguised himself, probably," said a Hufflepuff fifth year. 

"He could've flown in," suggested Seamus.

"Honestly, am I the only person who's ever bothered to read Hogwarts, A History?" said Hermione crossly.

"Probably," Rigel shrugged. "Why?"

"Because the castle's protected by more than walls!" said Hermione. "There are all sorts of enchantments on it, to stop people entering by stealth. You can't just Apparate in here. And I'd like to see the disguise that could fool those dementors. They're guarding every single entrance to the grounds. They'd have seen him fly in too. And Filch knows all the secret passages, they'll have them covered..."

Rigel doubted the last statement.

The candles all went out at once. Rigel gets inside the sleeping and rolls to his left and sees Eliza staring at him.

"What does your father want?" she asked.

"I don't know," Rigel said. Revenge could be a good answer.

Eliza looked slightly scared. Rigel moves his sleeping bag closer to hers until they were just a few inches apart which would drive Harry mad. He could see the light freckles on her face.

"I don't think he is dangerous," he assures her. She thinks it for a moment and nods. She rolls to the other side.

"He won't touch you," Rigel whispered. "I promise."

"Headmaster?" It was Snape. Rigel kept quite still, listening hard. "The whole of the third floor has been searched. He's not there. And Filch has done the dungeons; nothing there either."