Weasley is our king

For the next two weeks, Rigel laid low. He and the D.A. were resisting Umbridge under her very nose, doing the very thing that she and the Ministry most feared, and one wrong move could cost them a lot. And that is why he laid low and whenever he was supposed to be reading Wilbert Slinkhard's book during her lessons he dwelled instead on satisfying memories of their most recent meetings. They had moved on to where Rigel's main areas of expertise. Transfiguration on combative magic. Though he might've been a bit of a sadist (According to Eliza). He had made everyone do push-ups (They have to be fit!), dodge a bunch of curses he would send ("How will they dodge!"), and basic hand-to-hand combat. Though there were several achievements. Neville Longbottom managed to destroy ten dummies within twelve minutes, Parvati had managed to disarm and judo flip her twin sister and Lavender Brown managed to complete twenty push-ups without falling down.

But there was a slight problem. Although the meetings and quidditch were great. It was getting too tight for him. Between Classes, quidditch, DA meetings, prefect patrols, and OWLs. He was becoming more tired and often slept in his animagus form.

Hermione was one of those people and after watching him drink his third cup of coffee for breakfast, she decided to intervene and help him with his homework. Something which made him very gratefully to the muggleborn.

They also decided to reveal their pet project. They gave each of the members of the D.A. a fake Galleon and told the instructions.

"You see the numerals around the edge of the coins?" Hermione said, holding one up for examination at the end of their fourth meeting. The coin gleamed fat and yellow in the light from the torches."On real Galleons, that's just a serial number referring to the goblin who cast the coin. On these fake coins, though, the numbers will change to reflect the time and date of the next meeting. The coins will grow hot when the date changes, so if you're carrying them in a pocket you'll be able to feel them. We take one each, and when Harry sets the date of the next meeting he'll change the numbers on his coin, and because Rigel put a Protean Charm on them, they'll all change to mimic his."

A blank silence greeted Hermione's words. She looked around at all the faces upturned to her, rather disconcerted.

"Well — we thought it was a good idea," she said uncertainly, "I mean, even if Umbridge asked us to turn out our pockets, there nothing fishy about carrying a Galleon, is there? But . . . well, if you don't want to use them . . ."

"You both can do a Protean Charm?" said Terry Boot.

"Yes," said Hermione.

"Yeah so?" Rigel asked raising an eyebrow.

"But that's . . . that's N.E.W.T. standard, that is, you'll learn it in seventh, year," he said weakly.

"Oh," said Hermione, trying to look modest. "Oh . . . well . . . yes,I suppose it is. . . ."

"Yeah..." Rigel said rubbing his neck. "I mean, It's all Hermione's idea."

"How come you both are not in Ravenclaw?" he demanded, staring at Hermione and Rigel with something close to wonder. "With brains like yours?"

"Because she's braver and courageous than you claws." thought Rigel immediately in his head.

"Well, the Sorting Hat did seriously consider putting me in Ravenclaw during my Sorting," said Hermione brightly. "But it decided on Gryffindor in the end. So does that mean we're using the Galleons?"

There was a murmur of assent and everybody moved forward to collect one from the basket.

"You know what these remind me of?" Harry asked Hermione