Two

entrance to the new world

Y/N's apartment | 7:21 p.m.

"What?!" Shouted from across the room, she quickly drop her utensils and stopped eating just to walk towards her with face full of questions in her head.

"I said I'm going to catch The Fallen Angel-" "No you're not!" Jisoo cut her off from speaking and grabbed Y/n to her shoulder to make her turn around and look at her.

Y/n gently remove Jisoo's hand to her and continue looking at the documents Chanyeol sent her. "Jisoo this is not your decision to make" She carefully elucidate to her friend.

"Have you seen the news?!" She worriedly asked her about what is she getting into. "No..." But like always, Y/n couldn't careless about it. For her this is just simple pathway that will lead towards her bigger plan.

"There are rumours that he just killed his employee who snitched him." Jisoo was scared for Y/n's sake cause even though she have a very cold personality since the day they first met, she knows that she's always trying to make things right.

Y/n then suddenly shut her laptop off and turn around, finally looking at her friend who is currently terrified for her life. "I mean I'll kill a person too if they betray me."

"Wait!what? That is still not a concrete reason to kill someone, and you know that." She explains to Y/n as she watches her grab her jacket and her phone. Jisoo confusely look at her, as she tries to decipher her but it was useless, Y/n is unreadable.

"Whatever Jisoo, I'm leaving" Y/n said while looking at herself on the mirror. "Where are you going to?" She asks, looking at Y/n's reflection in the mirror.

Finally sparing a glance to Jisoo "Work..." She emotionlessly replied "You seriously gonna do the mission?" Jisoo asked her again as she tries to catch up to her.

"It's my job Jisoo, Bye"

Y/N'S POV | 8:59 p.m

It's been 2 days that I kept coming to this bar but I haven't still seen the Fallen Angel, I thought he goes here everyday. It was the location Chanyeol gave me and I double checked it.

I never try to enter inside, there might be another entrance that he goes through that's why I haven't still seen him.

He's a private person anyway so it's highly possible that he has his own safe secret entrance just for him and perhaps even for his other members.

I should try entering inside, I wouldn't get to anything if I just stand here outside and keep doing it by the rules, just like Kang wants. I can't just keep waiting here for nothing, there's a reason why there's no progress with this mission. I have to get inside but I can't enter with these clothes.

"Joy.."

As far as I remember she lives somewhere near around this place, I can go to her and change into some more appropriate clothes to enter inside and I can get a clearer shot of my target.