Twenty-six

a bloody game they want to play

WH Tower | D-5 | 10:04 a.m

"Jun, what did Eric say about the weapons?" Y/n asked as they were checking the last things they'll need for their plan. They already prepared beforehand everything back when it was first proposed except for the weapons.

"He said they'll deliver it before dawn..." That was the only confirmation they'll need to know that they're already set and can proceed anytime they want. "So we'll be not joining this mission?" Jihoon asked for 3 third time, receiving immediately a glare from his sister.

"Do you guys want to get arrested?" She sarcastically asked back. Soonyoung's thoughts about his question weren't also kept inside and said out loud. "Nope! I can handle criminal records yet, not mugshots..."

To change up the topic, Y/n informed everyone that something was recently added to the plan. "I already contacted Wooyoung, He's the one who's gonna help us get in.." She explained to the members even though not everyone is really sure which 'Wooyoung' she was referring to.

Since they were already in the meeting's conversation before everything starts, Minghao reminded them about the time. "Don't forget that you all have to be at the meeting place BEFORE 5 pm..."

Winwin's POV | D-2 | 2:32 a.m

As planned, I and Yanan are the ones who'll be meeting up with our alliance, TBZ, to collect the weapons that we requested 2 days ago. As expected from them, they could quickly give us all the items we'll need.

"Thanks for the weapons..." I thanked them not just on behalf of Y/n as she told me to do, but also on behalf of the entire group. "You can always depend on us with this stuff. This is still little to repay you guys' help these past few years." Kevin also shyly expressed his gratitude towards us.

"A simple thank you is already enough..." Yanan assured him that since we never really think this as payment from the past, it is just a simple favor to ask for an alliance. "This alliance has been going through years now, I hope for it to continue."

After noticing that Yanan and Eric have already finished moving all the weapons to our car, it was time to leave and return to the headquarters. "Anyway, we have to go, Minghao is probably looking for us.."

"Good luck on your mission, Y/n has been preparing for this..."

End of Winwin's POV

WH Tower | D-1 | 11:48 p.m

Jun was about to leave the office when he saw a familiar figure leaning on the exit door's frame, perhaps waiting for him or looking for someone else. "Jeonghan hyung..." His lips immediately curved into a smile after seeing him.

He pulled his weight from leaning to the wood and walked towards him, the person who'll probably be willing to answer all his questions. "Jun. I was waiting for you..." Jeonghan reveals.