Three

let's play a game of hide & seek

"Are you gonna stand there forever?" Jeonghan asked her who keeps trying to read the room, he calm watches her while drinking a glass of whiskey.

"Um...-" "Come here, come sit beside me" Before Y/n can find words at the back of her mind another question followed after. "We're gonna leave you guys alone"

They quietly stood up and passed by her after giving them space that they thought was needed. "Come here I don't bite...unless you want me too" He jokingly said with a sly smirk after the sentence.

Y/n just gave him a disgusted look as she still tries to comprehend what feeling she's having right, for somewhat reasons he kept making her nervous and her confidence she used to always wear is nowhere to be seen.

She forcefully and hesitantly walk towards him and sat down beside him when Jeonghan suddenly pulled her closer, making their bodies collide and touch. "I said beside me, baby girl..."

"YOON JEONGHAN"

The sudden woman's scream made them both flinch and Y/n pushing Jeonghan. "Sorry Hyung but I can't stop her..." A familiar man speaks from behind the lady that abruptly interrupt them.

"It's ok Hoshi, What do you want Jen?" After Jeonghan saying his name, Y/n immediately remember who is the guy. "Is that even a question to ask your girlfriend when she saw you with another girl?"

Y/n grew more curious about the relationship between Jen and Jeonghan so she focusly listens and watches her.

"First of all your not my girlfriend and even if you're my girlfriend you don't have the right to intervene with my life." Jeonghan coolly explains to her as he calmy pours himself another drink.

"What do you mean I'm not your girlfriend?! Then who's your girlfriend, this hoe?!" Y/n was caught off guard by what she called her and the confidence inside her that earlier dissapeared is suddenly burning again.

But while trying to grasp everything that is happening, Jen suddenly grabbed her by the hair and took Jeonghan's drink and splash it on Y/n's face.

Y/n immediately froze on the cold tiles floor due to the shockness. Jen was even about to throw a slap but Jeonghan was quick enough to catch her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

"Not in my watch, Hoshi take her out before I do something to her..." He sternly warned her before she liberally left with Hoshi.

Jeonghan crouched in Y/n's level and looked at her with a fully concerned look. A look that she never expect to to see his eyes. "Are you ok?" His soft voice immediately calms her down and breathe more properly.

He quickly removed his jacket and put it on her when he saw her white dress was completely drenched in her chest area, making her undergarments visible. "Wear this..."