Four

she's more mysterious than I thought

"I'm already in..." Y/n informed the other line as she keeps her guard up, looking if someone is around and might hear their conversation. "That's good to hear." Chanyeol replied

This wasn't really part of her plan but since the opportunity is already infront of her she have to seize it. It will also help her to avoid the spotlight and attention of the others.

"You don't have-" Y/n was about to talk again when she suddenly see Jeonghan from a distance. "Hello? Kim?" She immediately think for a plan to not get caught.

Her eyes then fall what's beside her, a pool. She purposely drop her phone in the water to remove the evidence and start the act. "Oh god! my phone..."

Y/n squat down and try to reach her phone. Her hand accidentally slipped, making her loose her balance and almost fall in the water but before she could even reach the water, he grabbed her.

Jeonghan grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him. "Are you crazy? What are you doing?!" He screamed but she was still processing what happen.

"Here have this..." He took his phone from his back pocket and gave it to me. "I-" Y/n try to find proper words to say but she was lost at the moment and to his eyes.

He looks concerned, just like last night she thought but this time there is also a hint of anger in his looks. "Why are you being so nice to me?" The sentence unhesitatingly fell out of her mouth.

"Not all mafias are bad guys, some people they just have their reasons..." A familiar guy behind Jeonghan said. For some reasons it seems like Y/n has met him before.

Jeonghan's grip around her body slowly lossen up, letting her go. "Btw I'm Joshua..." He reach for a handshake and Y/n immediately accepted it. "Y/n..."

"Yeah I know, You're Kim Taeyeon's daughter right?" He queries and she just nodded. "I see you already did some research..." Y/n sarcastically said while looking at Jeonghan.

"I'm not gonna say it in that way but let's just say... I'm just checking if I can trust you. Now, come on let's eat breakfast."

Y/n and Joshua continued chatting while walking towards the dinning room and while Jeonghan just secretly listens to their conversation from behind them.

After they've arrived, 11 guys were already sitting and one of the guys have a woman standing beside him and talking as he just keep nodding to everything. Y/n immediately guessed that she's probably Mel, The8's secretary.

Y/n then sat down again to where Jeonghan told her to yet she began to feel uncomfortable when she noticed the 11 pair of eyes just watching her every move.

"Jeonghan tell your secretary that secretaries don't sit with us..." The guy gave her a dark intimidating look. "Coups she's not my secretary..." Jeonghan calmly responded.