Nineteen

an old alliance that is broken is reconciled for the next generation

Jeonghan was so confused when Y/n asked them to dock but just followed her orders, he tries to look for someone who was armed, and there he saw Chanyeol from afar.

'He's planning to kill agent Kim's brother...'

Dino's words played in his brain and in instance he whispered something to Seungcheol. "Take Woozi out of here..." At first, he's dumbfounded by it but just obeyed his orders and secretly take the younger out.

After locking his aim to his target, Chanyeol then pulled the trigger and shoot. Y/n tightly hugged her mother's body for a moment, protecting her from what was about to come next. He also wants to protect her and so as the one beside him.

"No one stands up..." Jeonghan grabbed Y/n's hand first to stop her to make further movements, he was sure it wasn't done yet and it wasn't. He wasn't just here to waste one bullet, he was here to send a threat, a warning to Y/n and to them.

The unknown guy makes a rain of bullets in the company's lobby, surely injuring some employees or them. After a moment of silence, Jeonghan slowly loses his grip on her. Y/n immediately looked around for injured people and of course, the suspect was gone but he left an unwanted gift. "A bomb?-"

"Everyone leave the building right now! There's a bomb!" She quickly warned everyone, making the people race to the exit but she just coldly stand there looking for someone.

Y/n watched everyone and every member passed in front of her eyes except for one. "Jihoon..." She still hasn't still seen a sight of him since she stood up earlier. Soon everyone was out but her brother.

She can't leave without him, she can't run away like before. For years guilt drowns her and she just goes without looking for him; if she does the same thing again, it'll just truly kill her this time. She can't handle him getting hurt because of her again.

"Jihoon..." The bomb will explode any moment and no one knows how big of an explosion will it make. Tears streaming down her face were not helping her, but just makes it more difficult by blurring her sight. Suddenly someone tightly clasp her hand and dragged her without no further explanation or permission.

She weakly looked at the person but he just glared at her. "Are you crazy? Do you wanna die?" Jeonghan screamed at her but she didn't bother a bit by his tone yet she was still looking behind them, all preoccupied with someone else. "Woozi- I didn't see him earlier..."

His eyes immediately softened when he notices that she wasn't paying attention to him, she was still all lost and looking for her brother around. "He's outside..." He can feel her body slowly eases after hearing what he said. Jeonghan quickly and carefully guides her outside the building, where the others are waiting for them.

"Y/n..." Taeyeon ran to her daughter and quickly hold her in her embrace. She tries to check on her but she just removes her hands away. "Where's Jun?-" "Y/n calm down for a moment we'll handle things-" Y/n gently pushed her mom away and approach Jun who was running towards them.