Six

picking friends and avoiding enemies

Jeonghan’s POV | 11:47 p.m.

After the little scene that our new agent friend created I have no intentions to stay there anymore but before I could even enter my car someone suddenly parked its car infront of mine, blocking my way.

"Jeonghan! Leaving already?" Junho come out of the car with usual annoying smirk across his face, pretending to be all confident of everything yet can never beat me in my games.

I had no will to play with him today, so I just try to ignore him and finally enter my car, without looking back at his figure. Starting the engine of the car, ignoring his presences infornt of his open car window. "I see our Fallen Angel is not in the mood, I'll let you go but you have to introduce me to your girl next time..."

I finally looked at him a confuse glare. "The girl you left with few days ago at the bar..." Junho continued and it immediately hit me who he meant and talking about. "Y/n..." I whisper under my breathe. I drove away not caring about what he last said before I left.

End of Jeonghan's POV

Y/n's Apartment | 12:46 a.m.

The doorbell once again rang and Y/n's head immediately shot up and looked at the door, thinking that the person behind this is behind that door. She slowly opened the door and as she expected it was him.

"Hi Ms. Kim..."

Even though she expected to see him she still stumbled back as soon as she open the door and saw him. His blonde long bangs that are covering his eyes yet she still can gaze upon them.

Without asking any permission, Jeonghan let himself in as Y/n struggle to understand what is happen and why is he still not saying anything about the necklace.

Jeonghan walked towards her couch and comfortably sat down. "What are you doing over there? Have a sit." She couldn't believe what is  currently happening, she's confuse but she tries to maintain a calm face.

"Grab your coat we're going..." He walked to the mirror and fix his hair. "Excuse me?" Y/n confusely look at his reflection, Jeonghan just gave her an uninterested look before approaching her.

Jeonghan keep confidently making his steps as Y/n tries to maintain their distance from eachother yet he didn't stopped till' her back finally hit the wall behind her.

"You heard me angel, now get your coat cause we're going..."

SVT's Mansion | 1:04 a.m

"Welcome back Ms. Kim" That was the first thing she heard from the members as soon as Jeonghan and her arrived at the mansion. "Don't anything funny again Cheol, I want Y/n to stay here in my watch" Jeonghan strictly told his friend and announced to the other members for their awarness of the current situation.