Thirteen

is it game over or just a new trial to beat?

"I didn't seen anything abnormal but actually she's seems getting better..." He informs the man in the line. After Y/n left he knew he has to tell them about her condition, she was rushing and he has no rights to slow her down and the only help he can give is to inform them about it.

"But we're still don't know, we're not there to see if she consumes her daily medications in the right time. We can't be always be sure she'll be always like this, what if something just happens to-" Before he could finish his last sentence he was halted by him in the other side. "Nothing will happen to her, we'll not let that happen..."

He's again determinate that's nothing will happen to her, not in their watch. They've almost lost her once and that will be the last time it'll happen, this time he's sure that everything will be under their control and they're more prepared by what chaos is coming.

It's just starting and they've just entered the real game, they trust themselves and Y/n that they won't come back defeated this time. They won't let that happen but it'll cost a lot of regret, guilt, pain and lies. It'll be very poisonous and dangerous.

=

After hearing the news that Y/n was brought to the hospital for the 5th time this month he immediately abandoned all the things he needs to do and drove there to see her. "Dr. Bae is she okay?"

He straight away shook his head. "Ms. Kim's seizures are becoming more often and it's getting worse. At this point her body might just colapse and and everything will just-" "No, we'ren not gonna let that happen! Do what you can do and she needs to be transferred somewhere else we can do that..."

He's determinate that's nothing will happen to her, not in their watch. "What about her memories? Is she still gonna gain them back?" "There are low possibilities for her gain her memories, no cure but her..."

"What do you mean 'no cure but her'?" Dr. Bae then signaled him to follow him to his office to show something important, it was Y/n's folder. "We discovered that all memories that she forgot are actually the ones she wants to forget about. She wanna forget about them so badly that she did successfully lock them in the back of her brain. If she wanna really remember them she has to open that lock herself."

This discovery was very shocking for him but actually this thing she did to herself will be very helpful, it'll be helpful for her to keep going in the future and just forget about her painful past. "If she really wants to forget about them then we'll let her do it."

??'s Tower | 6:17 p.m

"What if Y/n just really forgot about everything? I mean we still can make her do it-"