Seven

hiding feelings just makes them grow more

Jeonghan’s POV | 12:09 a.m

I just got home from an exhausting day at the office, I was about to goi up the stairs when I notice something, the lights in the living room are still on. Only few members are home tonight so it's impossible to have people in that room.

I didn't look at it anymore and was about to turn the lights off when I my eyes suddenly fall over the living room, I spotted Dino and Y/n sleeping on the couch.

"Why are these two sleeping here?"

I walked towards Dino and lightly tapped his arm. "Dino go sleep in your room. You'll have a back pain tomorrow morning if you sleep here." Dino quickly stood up and went to his room, my gaze then shifted to Y/n who's sleeping so peacefully.

I carried her bridal style and took her to her room and gently lay her to the bed. I carefully cover her with the comforter.

End of Jeonghan's POV

Jeonghan was about to leave when je suddenly felt someone grabbing his wrist. He quickly turned to her and see that she's still sleeping and just probably dreaming.

He was about to remove her hand when her grip tighten and whispered something audible for him to hear. "Don't leave me..."

Jeonghan was unsure at first but judging by the tone of her voice, she's in the verge of crying. He knows he can't leave her like this. "Okay..." He walked in the other side of the bed and lay down beside her.

Her beautiful profile immediately captures his attention like he captured hers on the first day they met. "You've been through a lot, more than I did but you still have the strength to smile and live as if nothing happened..."

"Because that's how you should go on even if u lost something or someone really important to you. Life shouldn't stop because of that painful past, that is our purpose. God just gave us questions that are fate and the answers is up to us, whether should we keep going or not."

She suddenly opened her eyes and sit up making him in shocked. "Did I wake you up?" Y/n slowly shook her head and smile to him. The same smile he always envies her to have but the taste of bitter jelousy suddenly washed away when she also sat up and grabbed his hand.

"You might've lost someone special, someone you cherish a lot but don't let that dark past took over you. Look around you, you have 12 amazing guys surrounding you. You have them, you have me. You're not alone."